Fake (2/3)

After a little longer, more people started to come in. But since I had my head on my table, I didn't exactly know who entered the class. Then I felt like some people were approaching me, so I lifted my head slightly to see who it was. It was Mina and Denki. Denki pulled out the chair in front of mine and sat on it backwards (Like this :

 Denki pulled out the chair in front of mine and sat on it backwards (Like this :

"What's up with you bestie? Why's your eyes puffy and red? Did someone break your heart?" Mina asked, kind of seriously, and also teasingly. I let out a small fake giggle, wipe at my eyes and replied, "No, it's not. Don't worry 'bout it." Mina the sat beside, staring at me and spoke again, "Alright, but don't forget, I will ask about it later." I gave her a quick nod then rested my head back onto my table. I then realised that there was small puddle of tears on my table, so I patted it dry with the sleeve of my uniform.

Just a couple more minutes later, Mr. Aizawa entered the class and began to teach. I then lifted my head to see that everyone was writing something down from the board and Mr. Aizawa was also approaching me. He knelt down to my level, with a concerned look on his face and whispered, "You alright, kiddo? Why don't you go wash your face and we'll talk about it at lunch?" I nodded and made my way to the bathroom.

Once I arrived, I looked at myself in the mirror, placing my hands on either side of the sink and said to myself, "How am I supposed to be a good hero if all I do is think about you and cry all day, looking all broken and pathetic?" I washed my face in cool water, wiped it and headed back to class.

I decided to take my time. Uncle Zawa already knew about my family issues so it's easier to talk to him about it.

Once I made it to class, I went back to my seat and saw two notes on my table. I unfolded one of them, it had a messy yet readable handwriting. I read it,

Oi what the fuck is wrong with you? In the morning you were annoyingly happy, but now you are all fucking miserable.

K.B (Your b̶l̶o̶o̶d̶y̶ neighboor )

At the bottom of it, it also had his phone number, for some apparent reason, so I just ripped out that part of the paper and placed it in my pocket.

I flipped the paper around and wrote,

It's nothing, don't worry about it.

Freya

I then folded the paper up and opened the second one. This one was from Uncle Zawa. I read it,

I understand your pain and all and I'll always be here if you need anyone to talk to.

Ps. I wrote all the notes you need from this lesson so don't worry.

Aizawa :-)

I smiled at the note and folded the paper again. I looked up to Aizawa's direction, to see that he was looking at me with a small smile, probably waiting for a response. I gave him a quick and small nod and decided to rest for a bit longer. I lifted my head up to look forward at the others and also realised that Aizawa was no longer there, but on the floor in his sleeping bag, fast asleep. If he can sleep, why can't I? With that thought, I placed my head in between my folded arms and tried to fall asleep. It was a struggle with him in my mind. Because of this, I have lost a lot of sleep for the past 2 days.

It was soon time for our next lesson, so Aizawa got up and left the room. We were just waiting for our next teacher. Mr. Ectoplasm.

Published : 21/12/21