Karaoke night

I went up to my room and entered the bathroom and got changed into my comfortable pyjamas. I headed downstairs and started in making dinner. "Hey I said I was gonna make dinner." I heard mum say. I turned around seeing her pout. I smiled and said, "Well ma I'm in a happy mood now and don't feel like chasing you for stopping my music so I'm making dinner today. You can make lunch AND dinner tomorrow."

It's been almost a week since we moved. Mum decided I should go to school, which I didn't complain or make a fuss. I was starting to get bored at home. She told me that she'll call a close friend of hers , that she called Mr. Sleepy head, and tell him that I'll be joining UA. I've heard that UA is a very popular school so I was beyond excited.

——Flashback to during the the week——

From the day we moved here, one of the most enjoyable thing do to was going out. Even though I saw the place what felt like the millionth time, I still loved walking around the neighbourhood. I even memorised half the people that live on this street.

Today was the third day here and as I did the other 2 days, I went out for a walk. I was near the park when someone bumped into me. I looked up to be met by Mr. Neighbour. He wasn't that much taller than me. I was at the same height as his shoulders. "Heh. You should really watch where your walking Mr. Neighbour." He looked down at me. "Ill tell you for the last time. Do not call me that. You got that?!!" I nodded and headed to the park and to the swing I go. I've bumped, no, he bumped into me from the day I came here. I found it strange but i let it bounce out of my existence since it wasn't a big of a deal. As usual, I plugged my headphones into my phone and played some happy music.

I started to get tired so I decided to head home. I've been at the park for at least 20 minutes. I made my way home, but once again someone bumped into me. I started to get irritated. "People should really watch where they are going." I looked up at the person. This familiar hard chest is gonna one day break my head. Mr. Neighbour I feel like you're trying to kill me.

"Are you fucking stalking me?!?"
We said simultaneously.

Silence.

I sighed before I spoke. "Bumper car I've had enough of you keep bumping into me. Would you look down at least so you know if someone shorter than you is walking past you?" He looked irritated. "FIRST IT WAS MR. FUCKING NEIGHBOUR. AND NOW WHAT'S WITH THE NEW NAME. I HAVE A NAME" "WELL IF YOU-*sigh*well if you want me to call you by your name, tell me your name." He nodded no. I sighed once again before walking home.

As soon as I stepped into my room, my phone rang. I took it out my pocket and checked who it was. What does he want?

Hey Freya 
I haven't spoken to you in so long
I miss you

Oh yh
Idc
Now leave me alone

But I'm trying to be nice

Not helping
You should at least be grateful that
I haven't blocked you

Nooo
Don't block me
Pls

Look I am mot in the mood to talk to you right now so get lost before I actually block you

Kk
I'll leave
But I'll text you again another day