What

"Mitsuri? Mitsuri!?!? MITSURI!!!! NO PLEASE, ANSWER ME. HELLO!!?!??"

The line cut off. I fell to the ground crying. I covered my mouth to quieten my sobs.

"Hey Freya, what happened?"
Mum said, coming into my room and getting to my level. She brought me to her chest and let me cry.

She caressed my head repeatedly to get me to calm down. My hands were shaking violently, so was my body.

"Mit-mitsuri-"

"Shhhhhh, it's ok. Calm down first, hmm?"

----------

After what seemed like forever, I was finally able to calm myself down. My eyes were puffy and my throat was dry. "Now, tell me what happened. Slowly." Mum said, holding my hands.

I told her about the phone call and how Mitsuri didn't sound like she was safe and how she was being attacked.

"........then there was like like a bang sound, then the phone cut off. And-and-"

"Shhhh, it's okay. She's gonna be okay. You know how strong she is."

"But-but-"

"Come on. Let's go have a little walk together shall we?"

Bakugo's POV

I was on my room getting ready for bed, when I saw a familiar idiot walking down the road with someone. The fuck is that idiot doing at this time of night

----------

Everyone was sat in their seat waiting for Mr.Aizawa to come in.

Few minutes later he did.

"Alright. Bakugo?"

"Here."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Kirishima?"

"Here, sir"
.
.
.
.
.

"Midoriya?"

"Here Mr. Aizawa."
.
.
.
.

"Freya?"

".........."(*inserts cricket noises*)

"Freya Ayagi?"

.........

What did she get kidnapped or somethin-

"Students, Freya will not be attending lessons for today and maybe tomorrow because of a kidnapping."

What
"What"

Just kidding. I'm not that cruel. ( Maybe ;) )

"Freya won't be attending class for today for personal reasons. However, lessons will continue as normal."

---------

Freya's POV

I was sitting on the sofa, watching 'stuck in the middle' with a tub of ice cream and a spoon in hand. My face was red from all the crying and mind filled with murderous thoughts on how to get revenge in that villain and if Mitsuri was doing alright.

I've tried calling her multiple times, but nothing. I even called Blake for it, and surprisingly HE didn't pick up either.

"Please tell me you're alright Mitsu."

Once again I felt tears pricking at my eyes.

"How you holding up darling?"
Mum said, sitting down beside me with a candy apple.

"Better, I'd say but also not."

I picked up the remote and changed the channel. I went to the news to see if there's anything happening.