The Bakugos and the Bakusquad

Once we made it back to class, all five of us went to our seats and waited for the others and the teacher.

I started to get bored so I took out my note book and started drawing.

After I finished, I took a look at the whole drawing

After I finished, I took a look at the whole drawing. Awww I drew Kirishima. I need to show him this. I looked up and saw that more students have walked in and they were also waiting for our next teacher. Just when I was about to get up to show Kirishima what I drew, Uncle Miky also known as Present Mic walked in with a stack of papers in his arms.

I sat back down and decided to show him after school.

Class started normally. I was concentrated when I felt my phone vibrate from my pocket, but this time I remembered to put it on silent. I slyly took it out to check what and who it was. It was Mitsuri. She texted me. 1 missed call 5 messages?!? I didn't even feel it vibrate before. I placed it back in my pocket and listened to the class again.

———After school———

School was finally over and I was glad. I made my way to the front once everyone left and rested my elbows the teacher's desk, waiting for Present Mic to turn around.

After a couple of seconds, he turned around and stared at me. "WHY, IF IT ISN'T MY LITTLE IRON GIRL. How you doing?" I giggled at the nickname he gave me and answered. "I'm doing fine Uncle Miky." Once I said that, he placed his hands on his chest and sarcastically gasped. "The name is still going." I laughed at his reaction.

We talked for a little longer before I decided to head home. "Alright then Uncle Miky, I'll get going. See you maybe tomorrow." I waved at him and he waved back.

Whilst I was making my way out the gates, I realised I forgot to show Kirishima what I drew. Aww I wanted to show it to him today. Tomorrow it is. First thing in the morning once I get to school. Definitely won't forget. While I was making a mental note to myself, I realised I was walking past a park...... and the swings were deserted. And since I LOVE going to the park, I made my way in and straight to the swings I ran.

After 10 minutes, I headed back home , unlocked the front door with the spare key I have and got changed into my oversized BTS black hoodie and shorts that were covered by my hoodie.

My mum still wasn't home yet, so I decided to grab a snack and some candy apples mama and I made a few days ago. I placed them on a spare tray and put on my shoes to go to my neighbour's home. Bakugo's home. I skipped out of the door and closed it behind me. I then turned around and faced the door so I could lock and off I went next door.

I let out a sigh, before I knocked. It wasn't long before I heard someone turning the knob. But with that, I heard yelling.......yelling that is familiar and yelling that sounded feminine.
"WHO THE FUCK IS AT THE DOOR AT THIS TIME?!?"
"STOP YELLING YOU BRAT!!"
"YOU SHUT IT YOU OLD HAG!!"
"Oh hello dear. What brings you here?" I looked at the now open door and saw a brunette haired man with glasses. He looks young. "Oh uh. Hi. I'm your neighbour that moved in a week ago. I just wanted to check out my neighbours. And I also wanted to give you these." The brunette haired man opened the door and took the tray of candy apples out my hands before letting me walk in, thanking me for the sweet treat.