Friends

Mum's POV
I couldn't bear watching my daughter cry again, and tried to comfort her as much as I can. I held her close to me until she slowly started to calm down. "Hey, why don't you go and freshen up then we can sit down and watch something. How does that sound?" I whispered to her. She nodded in return and slowly walked to her room. I headed downstairs and chose a TV show to watch. I then waited for Freya to come down.

After another 2 minutes, Freya came down the stairs and sat close to me and we cuddled up again. I played the anime that was paused on the TV and watched together.

After about 40 minutes or so, I felt Freya's breathing slow down, so I looked at her to see that she fell asleep.

Freya's POV
I woke up in the morning, curled up in my bed. Mum probably brought me back to my room. I felt a little better from yesterday. I reached out for my phone to check the time, 6:35. I also realised that I had so many messages from the group chat (the bakuquad group chat that I forgot to add the info bout it in the previous chapter). I checked the messages. Some were about me, since I was acting different yesterday. It brought a smile to my face. I was just happy that there were people that cares for me.

I got up and got dressed then headed downstairs to eat breakfast and head to school. Mum was already there so I said, "good morning ma." She turned around and said "good morning. Hope you are feeling better." I nodded and gave her a small smile. After I ate breakfast, whilst having small talks with ma, I put on my shoes and shrugged on my coat, got my bag and headed out to school. Mum also had to go so she also left.

I was on my way to school, when I heard a familiar voice "oi mood swings wait up!" from behind me. I stopped in my tracks and waited for him to reach me. Once we were beside each other, we started to walk in sync. "How was your morning?-" "The fuck happened to you yesterday?" He skipped the question. I look down and said, "don't worry about it." He then stops and faces me after I said that "who the hell said I was fucking worried about you?" I looked back up at him then back down cuz his glare on me was filled with irritation that I felt like I was a bad guy being stopped by All Might. "Oi!!???" He yelled. I took a deep breath then looked back up at him. I smiled, which seemed to have triggered something in him. He let out a sigh of relief and smiled back at me, which was kind of surprising cuz other than seeing him smirk at some things, I haven't seen him genuinely smile.

We stared at each other for good 20 seconds before I said, "We should get going. We-we're gonna get late." I walked past him to stop this bubbly feeling lingering in the air. Mr. Neighbour then came up behind me and spoke, "Don't tell me what to do, you mood swing brat." He didn't even sound irritated or angry. Well a little angry.

Once we were a little closer to UA, I stopped in my tracks so Mr. Neighbour can catch so I can ask him something. "Hey Mr. Neighbour. You wanna have a race to see who is faster?" He looked at me with a smirk growing on his face. "You already know who's gonna win." He said. I then faced forward, getting ready to run and said, "we'll see Bakubro. We'll see." And I knew he was once again angry since I used the nickname Kirishima used. And with that we started to run. He was in the lead by few centimetres but I knew I could beat him, cuz I know I can. "YOU DON'T HAVE A CHANCE NERD!!!" He yelled when I ran past him. We both reached the gates of UA and I bent down, holding my knees to try and catch my breath, whilst he was acting like he won. But I won by just 3 seconds.

"You do know that you didn't win?" I said once I got my breath back, with a smirk on my face. He then turned to face me and said, "no the fuck you did not. I did." We started to walk to our class. Mr. Neighbour and I were still arguing on who actually won the race, even though I already know who won but it was just fun to argue with him.

Once we reached the Class 1-A door, I pushed it open. "No I won because I was ahead of you by 3 seconds." "No you were not!!" I giggled then looked at him. "Fine then. Whatever makes you sleep at night." I went to my seat, behind the dual hair boy.