Oh lordy lord

"....then I went to punch the monster, and it gets me last second. I was, like, so shocked I didn't care that I even lost."

"When was this again, Ururaka?"

"Yesterday, in my dream. Then suddenly that monster turned into Deku and gets out the TV, telling me to wake up."

"Wow. I don't know what to say no more."

Me, Mina, Tsu, Ururaka and Jiro were currently walking around the shopping mall, looking for anything that we would want.

----------

We got a lot of things. After that, we found the nearest coffee shop where we could eat.
My phone kept ringing from time to time. I didn't bother check who it was, up until we arrived at the cafe. When I did check it after on, 4 different names popped up:
💥BaKuGo💥 (6)
Wifeyyy (4)
Mum❤ (2)
Blake👿 (7)

First off, why is Bakugo calling me? Second of, WHY IS BLAKE CALLING THIS MANY TIMES?!?!

I put my phone aside and concentrated on the snacks that was placed on the table and the girls around me. "Anyways guys, how are your project coming along" I asked.

"Oh, its coming together alright." Jiro and Tsu said.

"That's good. What about you guys?" I said, turning to the rest of them.

Mina looked at me with a shocked face. "We have a project?!?! Since WHEN???"

"Mina.....we got it last week. It's due in next week. Don't tell me you haven't started"

"No. In fact it's Denki's fault. She said putting her finger up as if she was right.

"So you're just gonna blame poor Denks now. Then who's job was it to remind him about it?"

Mina sighed in disbelief.

"Anyways, forget about projects, any new dramas?" Ururaka asked, looking excited. She looked around for anything.

"Well-" I started, when my phone was ringing.

"Oh come one, why is he calling for? Ugh."

Freya: what do you want?
Blake👿: hey....its about Mitsuri.
Freya: mhm, what?
Blake👿: she tried calling-
Freya: yeah yeah I know, i was gonna call her after wards. Why did you need to call.
Blake👿: Cus.....
Freya: you know what don't tell me, I don't wanna know. Bye.
Blake👿: no wai-

Before her could finish, I cut the call. "Sorry girlies. Where were we?"

"Oh you were tell us about drama, I'm pretty sure." Tsu said.

"Oh yeah, so my-"

My phone rang again.

"Oh. My. Lordy. Lord."

Freya: now, what do YOU want.
Bakugo💥: the fuck?
Freya: why you call?
Bakugo💥: I'm making you do extra training next week for what you missed.
Freya: yeah yeah whatever. Bye loser.
Bakugo💥: oi You-

Before he finished, I cut the call.

"AS I was saying, my friends from America are-"

*ding*

"Oh my god, no way, that blondie was so fine. Did you see his perfect skin?!? He's so my type."

Why does that voice sound familiar? I looked up st the entrance of the coffee shop. Shit, its Skylar. I can't let her see me.

"Ummm. Freya is there a probs? Come on, what's your drama or whatever."

"Oh yeah, basically my classmates form Amercia have come over. Meaning I can introduce you to my friends.....friend."

"Oooh. Cannot wait for that."

"Can we order.....oh wait...I don't know how to speak Japanese. I want something to drink though." Skylar said from afar.

"Use Google translate then." Her friend, Rose, said.

"Guys....can we get out from here? Like right now?"

"Why? I mean yes we can. But any reason?"

"There's someone here that I don't want to see." I whisper yelled.

We all got up and left. Of course, right after finishing all the food and leaving some money.

We made it to the door when.....

"Well well well. If it isn't our precious little Freya. Oh sorry, I meant Gadget. How are you doing here?"

Without even looking back, I ran out the coffee shop with the girls following behind. Once we were a bit far from the place, i stopped and caught my breath.
"What was that for?"
"There's been..problems..between..us..
back..in..Am..erica." I said, still catching my breath.

"Oh. Well, I guess this was the best option."

"Where do you think you're going dear friend?"

"Leave me alone, Skylar."

Make sure to vote
It'll make me happy 😊
       👇
👉 ⭐️ 👈
       👆
Hope you enjoyed
See you in the next chap
Published:19/03/23