Chapter 22

Paul decided it was time for a vacation for the boys. They had 1 week off and Paul booked a nice vacation for him and the boys.

"I want obedience this entire trip." Paul said sternly.

"Yes sir paul. We know." Niall said snipping a bit.

"Watch it." Paul warned as he turned around to Niall, eyeing him.

"Sorry." Niall mumbled.

Paul just shook his head. He just wanted this trip to go smoothly.

"Paullllll, I have to go to the bathroom!" Liam whined.

"Liam, we JUST stopped! Why didn't you go then?!" Paul asked getting a little aggravated.

"I didn't have to go then! Pleaseeeee!" Liam begged.

Paul got the limo driver to stop. He looked at his watch. They needed to be at the airport in 3 hours but they had left early because they were stopping off for food and other stuff needed for the trip.

"Go." Paul pointed to a tree. Liam shook his head.

"I can't." Liam whispered.

"Liam, just go. No one will look." Paul assured him. Liam kept shaking his head and held his crotch tightly. Paul seeing him in desperation took him out of the car and carried him to the tree.

"Paul, oh no." Liam saw the light blue spot forming on the crotch of his jeans.

"Omg Liam." Paul said in frustration.

Paul went back to the limo and opened the trunk. He found what he needed.

Paul went back to Liam and he was still standing there, a big wet spot had formed.

"I told you to go and you didn't. Now you'll have to face the consequences. " Paul said sternly.

Liam didn't know what that meant but was ordered to go behind the tree.

Liam obeyed and paul followed him with the bag in his hand.

Paul layed down a mat and pulled Liam down.

"Down." Paul yelled. Liam quickly lied down and knew what was about to happen. He didn't want this.

"Paul, I don't want this. Please give me a spanking instead!" Liam begged.

"You're getting one after." Paul said simply. He took off liams wet jeans and took off LIAMS boxers.

Liam immediately covered up but got slapped by Paul's hand,

"Stop." Paul warned. Paul lifted up his legs and wiped him.

"This is so embarrassing." Liam cried.

"It didn't have to be this way.." Paul said in frustration.

Paul finished Liam up and carried him back to the limo. He told the other boys if they made one mean comment, they' would have a sore bottom on the plane.

The limo started moving and they headed to the airport. Paul wasn't finished with Liam. He pulled Liam over his lap and started spanking him.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"I don't want to do this again Li. Ok?" Paul said gently. Liam nodded and wiped his tears. Paul cuddled him until they arrived to the airport.