chapter 6 [part 2]

meh, i'm bored so i'm gonna update.

<3

Liam ran out of the bathroom and slammed the bedroom door after entering it.

"Why couldn't they understand it was a damn joke?" Liam thought angrily in his head.

"Liam,  you have to go to Paul. He's furious." Louis whispered.

"Tell him I don't care." Liam angrily said.

"Liam James Payne, you get your ass out of the bedroom right now." Paul boomed in anger. 

This didn't get Liam to move though. Liam still laid on his stomach, still upset of what is going to happen.

"Fine, then i'm coming in." Paul said barging into the room. Paul went over to Liam and seeing he was already in position, he started landing hard smacks on Liam's protected bottom.

"OWW, STOP!" Liam cried.

"Nope." Paul said popping the p and pulled Liam's trousers down.

"Noooo!" Liam tried to protect his sore bottom but Paul gripped his hands and pinned it to his back.

"If your hand comes back, i'm pulling down your boxers." Paul said warning the child.

"GAHHH!" Liam started kicking his legs as the smacks became more powerful. 

Paul grabbed a hairbrush from the dresser and started smacking Liam's bottom with it. Liam put his hand back but only resulted in getting his boxers pulled down.

"N-No more p-please!" Liam cried.

"20 with the paddle. Then, it'll be all done." Paul said a little more calmly before reaching for the paddle.

Paul started a pattern. 2 on the left. 2 on the right till he got to 20.

"O-OWW!" Liam cried as the last smack came onto his now red bottom. 

"C'mere." Paul said taking the young lad and pulling him into his lap.

"S-Sorry." Liam sobbed into Paul's shirt trying to calm down.

"Shh, you're forgiven. You have to still get your mouth washed though, so come." Paul said guiding Liam to the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------

"OK, you can spit." Paul said after 5 minutes to Liam who was now spitting out the disgusting taste.

"Now, you can go apologize to Harry and then I want you in the corner for 25 min. k?" Paul said and Liam nodded heading to Harry's room.

"Harry?" Liam whispered and got a "hmm." for an answer.

"I-I'm s-sorry for pantsing you..it was wrong of me." Liam looked down as he said that. 

"It's ok Li. I forgive ya." Harry smiled and hugged Liam.

As Liam was leaving, Harry called out, "I'll get you back though. You won't know when and you won't know how." 

-------------/-------------------------

Liam was standing nose in the corner, hands on his head for what he did today.

"Alright Li, you can get out. 25 min is up." Paul said hollering the boy over. Liam shuffled over to Paul still in pain from the spanking.

The 5 boys cuddled with Paul as they replayed Harry's pantsing.

"Actually, I have to admit, it was pretty funny." Paul laughed and earned a glare from Liam.

"So, you're saying I didn't have to be spanked?!" Liam said angrily.

"No, you cursed so yes you deserved it even if you didn't pantses Harry. Let's have a good rest of the night ok?" Paul pleaded not asking for any trouble.

"Fine." Liam huffed and crossed his arms.

----------------///---------------////--------------

HII, I UPDATED.

YAY

OK

BYE

XO

<3

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

LOVE YOU GUYS

comment what ya want next pleasee