chapter 5 [part 2]

updating :)

enjoy xo

again dedicated to @ZAYNSKINKY

"Ok, Zayn you're first." Paul said patting his knee. Zayn shuffled over scared of what Paul is going to use.

"Why am I first!?" Zayn said outloud. Paul raised an eyebrow.

"Because I said so. That's why." Paul said sternly. 

"UGHH!" Zayn whined.

SMACK SMACK 

"Now, you can get the paddle too. You were only getting the belt but since you want to complain you can get that too." Paul said taking the paddle from the drawer.

"No, no please!" Zayn pleaded but Paul shook his head.

Paul pushed Zayn over to lean over the bed and bared himself before taking off his belt.

"Paull! Please!" Zayn begged. 

"Enough Zayn. The more you talk, the longer I'll spank you." Paul warns. Zayn quickly shut up and gripped onto the sheets.

------------------------------------

"PLEASEEE, I'M SORRY!" Zayn cried sobbing into Paul's knee.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack 

Paul raised the paddle about 20 times more before helping Zayn on his feet.

"S-sorry P-Paul!" Zayn cried.

"It's ok Zee. All forgiven but don't ever do that again or i'll make the spanking feel like a love tap. do you understand me?" Paul asked the crying boy who sniffled and nodded.

"Good, now go back in the corner so I can deal with the other 4." Paul said guiding Zayn back in the corner.

Zayn went back in the corner, trousers and boxers down with his hands on his head.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Liam, you're next. C'mere." Paul said. Liam was crying softly and slowly walked over to Paul.

"P-Paul, i'm s-sorry though." Liam sniffled while Paul shook his head. Paul unbuttoned Liam's jeans along with his boxers and bent him over his knee.

"You're going to 40." Paul said rubbing the paddle along his bottom.

"Kay." Liam mumbled while shutting his eyes, trying not to cry.

smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack  smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack 

*IDK IF THAT'S 40* BUT OH WELL.

"I don't like punishing you Li. Please don't do that again ok?" Paul said while rubbing Liam's back.

"I-I won't. I-I'm s-sorry Paul." Liam cried. Paul helped him get up to his feet and got him back in the corner with his hands on his head.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niall, you're next. Come here." Paul said a little more gentle.

Niall didn't say anything except bare himself and bend over Paul's knee.

"You're going to get 25 with the ruler. k?" Paul said softly to the younger lad who just mumbled "ok."

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

"SORRY PAULL! S-SO SORRY!" Niall sobbed. Niall was crying so hard.

"Shh, NiNi, it's ok bud. All forgiven love." Paul mumbled to Niall in his ear. After Paul got Niall settled back in the corner, Paul took Harry and didn't say a word.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright Haz, 40 with the brush." Paul said and Harry nodded baring himself.

*40 smacks later* <-- too lazy.

"S-SO sorry! N-never a-again!" Harry cried. Paul hugged Harry and rubbed Harry's back and mumbled sweet words till he had to get Louis.

----------------------------------------------

"Alright love, bend over boo." Paul said taking the last punished lad over the bed.

Louis just obeyed not wanting anymore punishment.

"30." Paul said and started.

whack whack whack .......... (x10)

"I'm sorry!" Louis cried out. Paul helped Louis to his feet and hugged him for a long time.

Paul put Louis in the corner for 10 minutes while he took the other 4 out.

******************************************************

"We're so sorry Paul." The five of the boys said after getting out of the corner who were now cuddling with Paul.

"It's ok boys. Please, I seriously hate punishing you so can you guys be good?" Paul pleaded.

The five boys looked at each other and nodded.

"We'll be good forever!" Niall exclaimed.

"Really doubt that but ok." Paul chuckled while ruffling Niall's hair.

Even though the boys had sore bottoms for the night, they were good the next few days.

OK I UPDATED.

HERE IS PART 2

LOVE YOU

OK

BYE

FAN

VOTE

XO

<3