chapter 12

ok so the winner of the contest will be in chapter 14 (i'm doing a special chapter for louis & for christmas! but i promise chapter 14!

--

Louis woke up rubbing his eyes. Was it really his birthday?

He unlocked his phone and it was December 24th.

He was 22 today.

He hated it.

Louis was the oldest of the 5 and it just seemed like he was growing up so fast.

Louis got out of bed and walked out to get dressed.

He put on a fresh shirt and jeans and went to the living room where the other 4 lads were.

"Hey Louis." Harry said smiling.

"Hey." Louis mumbled.

"Louis, you're finally up! We have to go to an interview!" Paul shouted as he got his coat on.

Did they really forget my birthday?

--

One Direction was now at an interview with Grimmy and they had completely ignored Louis the whole car ride there.

"So Louis, are you excited for the upcoming tour?" Grimmy asked.

"Hm, oh yeah. Sure." Louis mumbled while looking down at his phone.

"Louis, put your phone away. That's very rude." Paul scolded the oldest boy.

Louis huffed and slid his phone in his pocket.

--

The interview was over and now the lads were signing for fans.

"Happy birthday Louis!" One fan shouted.

"Thank you love." Louis said smiling at the fans who actually remembered.

Louis noticed a big sign that said "HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS! 22 IS NEVER OLD! STAY FOREVER YOUNG" 

"Thank you guys! I love you guys!!" Louis shouted before being excorted into the van where they could go back to the tour bus.

--

It's already 4:00 pm and no one has said a word to Louis.

Louis has even been ignored all day. 

Time to get noticed.

Louis went out to the living room where Liam was watching TV with the other 3 and threw the remote across the room.

"Louis, what the hell!?" Liam asked angrily.

"Bitch." Louis mumbled.

"Louis, get over here now!" Paul said angrily.

Louis slowly went over only to put in the corner.

"You'll stay here for 20 minutes until you're ready to apologize." Paul said sternly.

"No." Louis simply said.

Louis walked away only to get pulled back and straight over Paul's knee.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK