Chapter 21

This is dedicated to softballplayer42 hope Im doing this right!

The boys had a meet & greet today. Niall was unaware of that until after he got asked to babysit Theo which he gladly agreed. He loves that little guy. He hasn't really spent time with Theo in a while and now Niall was finally getting the chance. "Niall! Niall!" Paul yelled for Niall and Niall came downstairs bouncing Theo on his hip. "Yes Paul?" Niall asked not really paying attention to Paul. "We have a meet & greet today Niall." Paul said slowly. "Paul...." Niall whined. "Listen you can still babysit Theo but you have to go to the meet & greet." Paul said. Niall just nodded. All he wanted was a day with Theo. Niall changed Theo's diaper and got him into a cute little outfit. Once everyone was ready, Paul packed everyone into the car and went off to the area where the fans were.

Theo clapped his hands. "FAPS!" Theo cheered. Niall smiled at his cuteness. Theo grabbed the window and made the window go down. "Gabaga" Theo yelled. Fans saw Theo was in the car and instantly ran after the car. Theo got scared and put his head into Niall. "I got you bub." Niall whispered. The car was parked and they were all guided by more security officers and police. The boys sat down and Niall put Theo on his lap. Fans were screaming and some were crying. One even fainted. The meet & greet had begun and the boys started meeting the fans and signing whatever they had. They also took a few pictures and as soon as they did that, girls were screaming and crying. The boys were just happy they were making the fans happy.

After a few hours, the lads were let up and were given a break. Niall was in a bad mood now because he just wanted to get home already. Theo was still happy but was getting a little cranky. The lads were able to meet fans at the backdrop instead of sitting down. One fan came up and started shaking. "It's ok love." Liam tried to calm the fan down but it just make her cry. "Niall!" The fan went for Niall but actually went for Theo instead. "Seriously?!" Niall lost it. "Get lost!" Niall yelled. Niall stormed off to the other side while Liam tried to calm down the fan. Paul came out moments later and saw Liam apologizing to the fan crying. "LIAM!" Paul yelled. "Paul, I was just-" Liam was cut off by Paul gripping his ear and storming into the backroom.

"I didn't do anything!" Liam cried. "Sure sure Liam!" Paul sneered. Paul began to take his belt off and grabbed Liam to bend him over his knee. "Paul, I promise OW" Liam tried. Paul shook his head. "It was Niall!" Liam cried. SMACK. "That's for lying!" Paul yelled angrily. "Paul please!" Liam cried. Paul shook his head and pulled down Liams trousers and boxers. "N-NO!" Liam yelled trying to protect his bottom. Paul smacked his hand with the belt and Liam immediately put it down.

Niall went back inside to see the fan he made upset. "Love, I am so so sorry! I didn't mean it at all! I promise! Will you ever forgive me?" Niall asked with pleading eyes. The fan wiped her eyes and nodded. The two hugged and they got a picture. The fan asked to take a picture with Theo which Niall gladly agreed."Where's Liam?" Niall asked with a confused look. "In trouble with Paul." Louis shook his head and continued to let fans come in. Niall bounced Theo on his hip and went to the backroom to see Liams red bottom being spanked by Paul. "When you get back out, you better apologize! You understand me? You're grounded too so hand over your phone!" Paul levtured and said sternly. "Yes sir. " Liam whispered. Liam shuffled into his pocket and got his phone and gave it to Paul. "Paul!" Niall yelled. Paul whipped around to see Niall.

"Liam didn't do anything! It was me! I didn't know Liam was in trouble until I came back! I'm so sorry Liam! Liam was only apologizing for my behavior! I apologized to the fan! Please spank me Paul!" Niall cried. Liam went over to niall and hugged him tightly. "It's ok nialler. I love you." Liam whispered. Liam didn't even look at Paul. Paul took one look at Niall and grabbed him over. Liam came back in and took Theo for Niall. Niall was bared over and lectured for not telling right away and even for yelling. "I-I'M SORRY! Please!" Niall cried. SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Paul continued till about 70 and then let Niall up. "Phone." Paul said sternly. Niall gave it up sadly and hugged Paul. "I have to apologize to Liam." Paul said rubbing his forehead. He carried Niall out and let him be with Theo while he did the meet & greet. "This is over soon. There's about 10 fans left. Once everyone is done, you can head back and play with Theo. Sound good?" Paul asked. Niall nodded and smiled. Paul went to get Liam. "Liam, I'm so sorry for not believing you." Paul said as he tried to reason with Liam. Everyone knew Liam, he can't stay mad for that long. "It's ok Paul.." Liam whispered. Paul grabbed him in for a hug and kissed his head. Liam smiled. "Here's your phone Li." Paul said as he gave back Liams phone. Liam smiled and hugged Paul. The rest of the meet & greet went fast and as soon as it was done, Niall said his good bye and so did Theo, and went right back to the hotel.

The lads came back and Niall and Theo were sound asleep. "So cute!" Louis, Liam , paul , harry and Zayn said at the same time. All of them got a picture of the two and put it on Twitter each with a different caption. Soon #uncleniallandtheo was trending and the lads decided to end the night by RTING fans who they met and following and tweeting those who they met and fans who have been trying hard.

DONE :) sorry it took so long and sorry for any mistakes

Not edited

Please comment and vote x

30 votes please :)