chapter 6 [part 1]

I came up with this idea from youtube when Harry was pantsed by Liam! 

Enjoy!

xo

---------------------------------

"Louis, hold my mic." Liam whispers while getting ready for his plan. Currently, Harry was singing 'What Makes You Beautiful', the last song of the night.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else, the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh-" All of a sudden, Liam yanks down Harry's trousers on stage.

Every girl is now screaming and taking videos of what happened.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Girls are screaming all over the arena snapping pics and videos of Harry getting pantsed by his bandmate Liam.

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm going to kill you." Harry mouths to Liam as they end the show with a final bow.

"Haha, no you're not." Liam smirks. As soon as the lights go off, Liam runs off stage with Harry chasing him. 

"STOP HARRY, LET ME GO!" Liam says struggling to get up.

"NO! YOU EMBARRASSED ME!" Harry cried tugging on Liam's hair.

"IT WAS JUST A JOKE!" Liam huffed in annoyance.

All of a sudden Liam and Harry were pushed away from each other by Paul.

"Paul, are you going to spank him for what he did?!" Harry yelled while still trying to attack Liam.

"Yes I am Harry. Get your hands off Liam before you also get spanked." Paul warned smacking his hands away.

----------------------------------------------------------

"You're seriously going to spank me?! It was a joke! A fucking joke!" Liam spats at Paul as he was getting dragged into the toilets.

"Watch your language mister. Yes, you are going to get spanked." Paul said pulling Liam's trousers down.

"Ughhh, it was a joke! Why don't you fucking understand that?!" Liam screeched in anger before smacking Paul's hands away and running out of the toilets, running to his room and slamming it.

---------------------------------------

Stopping here! Sorry! I'm watching glee & i'm getting distracted but here's part 1! Pretty much "after" what happened haha. 

Did u like?

Love you guys.!

<3

thanks to everyone who's been giving me ideas for this story & supporting me!<3

LOVE YOUUU!

XO

I'M WATCHING GLEE LIKE 2ND SEASON AND I'M JUST LIKE FINN WILL BE IN IT AND LIKE OMG I CAN'T

did anyone see the glee tribute btw?!

I WAS SOBBING. DONE.

OK BYEE!

i'll update tomorrow!