chapter 11 [part 2]

updating!

--

Zayn was still ignoring Liam and it's been a full week now. Liam has just forgotten about it and decided he did nothing wrong so he would just ignore Zayn as well.

Zayn was sleeping on the couch when he heard Paul screaming in his ear.

"GET UP ZAYN!" Paul yelled.

"Ow, what the heck?" Zayn whined.

"Up. We're going shopping and i'm not leaving you home." Paul said firmly.

Zayn groaned but got up to shower.

--

When everyone was ready, the five boys raced to the car.

Liam got in the front seat and smiled.

"Ugh." Zayn growled looking at Liam.

Liam decided to ignore it and plug in headphones so he can listen to music.

When the 6 arrived to the store, they raced out and rushed inside.

"Boys, stay with me." Paul ordered knowing they would run wild.

Some fans noticed One Direction was in the store and ran towards them to get a picture.

Being One Direction, all of them got pictures and autographs for their fans.

--

"Paul, can I get this?" Liam asked while holding up a chocolate bar.

"No Li. Not today." Paul said shaking his head.

Not in the mood to argue, Liam set it down and walked past it with the others.

Zayn on the other hand decided to put the chocolate bar in Liam's pocket, careful not to have Liam feel it.

When Paul was finished, they had a lot of food enough for a full month.

"Want to get lunch after?" Paul suggested.

"Yeah!" Niall said with a smile.

Typical Niall. He's always hungry for food.

As they were leaving the store, the alarm went off.

The security came up and asked to see Liam's pocket.

"Excuse me sir, I'm going to have to check your pockets." 

Liam nodded letting him feel and gasped as the security pulled out the chocolate bar he had wanted but Paul had said no to.

"Liam, I told you no for that!" Paul scolded.

"But I didn't steal it! Honest!" Liam pleaded.

"Liam, tell the security and the store manager you're sorry." Paul said slapping the back of his head.

"Sorry." Liam mumbled.

Paul gripped Liam's ear and walked towards the car, pushing Liam in the back.

"Boys, go in the car. I have to deal with Liam." Paul said angrily.

The 4 boys nodded giving the two some space.

--

"Paul, I really didn't do it!" Liam begged.

"I don't want to hear it  Liam." Paul hissed.

"But Paul!" Liam cried.

"I said hush!" Paul yelled as he started pulling down his trousers to start his punishment.