chapter 16

this is a chapter based on zouis smoking weed so enjoyyy :)

xx

Zayn and Louis were inside the tour bus freaking out. They had just been on twitter & #zouispassmethatblunt was trending. This wasn't good at all. Paul was going to flip as soon as he found out. 

"Ok, maybe he won't find out." Zayn said in a whisper.

Louis was playing with his hands not being able to speak. His mum would be so disappointed in him. He felt tears trickling down his face and looked at Zayn who was tearing up as well probably thinking about how disappointed his family and fiance would be.

"ZAYN MALIK AND LOUIS TOMLINSON! GET YOUR ASSES OUT HERE NOW! " Paul roared.

Zayn and Louis quickly got up opening the door to see Paul crossing his arms and the other lads with a disappointed look.

"I think they found out."  Zayn mumbled.

"SIT!" Paul yelled. Zayn and Louis quickly sat down not daring to look up at all.

"Can I start Paul? Ok, I'm going to start." Harry yelled as he stood up. He felt like he was the father scolding his naughty boys.

"HOW COULD YOU GUYS! YOU GUYS ARE JUST UGH. I'm so angry and ugh. What's going to happen with management? What's going to happen with-" Harry was cut off by Paul who ordered him to sit.

Harry obeyed giving the two a glare. Zayn and Louis felt their cheeks burn as Paul began lecturing them.

"Do our families know?" Zayn asked in a whisper. Paul nodded his head furiously and Zayn sunk in his seat.

 "My mum is probably so angry with me." Louis mumbled tears falling down. Paul shook his head and decided to leave to cool down.

Louis' phone and Zayn's phone started ringing.  It was the same as both.

"Mum"

Louis got a bit shaky but answered it as Zayn did also. They decided to go in seperate rooms to talk to their disappointed mums.

x

Louis' convo

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!" Johannah, his mum yelled into the phone. 

"I'm sorry mum. P-Please don't be angry." Louis whimpered into the phone.

"I'm not angry Louis." Johannah said. There was a pause. "I'M FURIOUS!" Johannah yelled.

"I'm sorry mum please." Louis cried into the phone.

"Hope Paul gives you a good spanking because when we come down to see you, you'll be getting one from me as well. Understand?" Johannah asked.

"Yes mum." Louis whispers. 

"I love you boo but this was just too far. I heard about what you send to management, those texts are not good. You not caring is worse so you're grounded too so just go take your punishment and call me back k?" Johannah says a bit softly into the phone. Louis nods and hangs up the phone.

Time to take the worst punishment of my life...

x

Zayn's convo

"Just so you know I'm grounding you so make sure to tell Paul to take away your phone for doing something so damn stupid!" Zayn's mum yells.

"You can't ground me! I'm 21 years old!" Zayn yells into the phone.

"Do not yell at me young man. You made a stupid decision and this will not go unpunished so when I come down, I will also be giving you a spanking. You got me?" Zayn's mum asked.