chapter 7 [part 1]

meh idk, i feel like updating..

"Ok, boys, I need to tell you something." Paul announced one afternoon in the "One Direction" world.

"What is it Paul?" Liam asked curiously while trying to sit down but couldn't because he was still sore from his last spanking.

"Simon wants me to go somewhere with him. It's for this weekend. I'm not going to be here so I need to leave someone in charge." Paul said taking a breath.

"ME!" Liam shouted raising his hand.

"Yeah no way is Paul picking you Payne. He's going to pick me!" Harry said pointing at himself.

"Uh no way Styles, he's going to pick me!" Niall yelled ready to attack Harry.

"BOYS!" Paul yelled. The three boys looked up and sat back down quietly.

"I'm leaving Louis and Zayn in charge of you three. I'm giving them permission to punish you and if I find out they did spank you, you'll be getting a bigger one from me. Is that understood boys?" Paul asked the three younger lads. The three boys nodded and smiled.

"We'll be good Paul." Liam said aLis he jumped up from his seat and hugging Paul.

"Yeah, no worries Paul!" Harry said hugging Paul as Niall did the same.

"You better be good or else." Paul warned.

------------------------------------------------------------

"Alright boys, I'm leaving! You three better be good!" Paul yelled as he was leaving the bus to go with Simon.

"WE WILL!" Liam shouted from his bunk. 

"Alright guys, Paul left us a list of chores so why don't we do these chores and then relax since we have a concert later?" Zayn said as he grabbed the paper Paul assigned for the boys. Niall and Harry got down to start but Liam stayed in his bunk not moving an inch.

"C'mon Li, let's go." Louis said sternly. Liam decided to test Louis.

"No!" Liam yelled.

"Don't test me Liam. I can call Paul up and tell him to come, he's probably not that far away!" Louis warned.

"You can't tell me what to do!" Liam whined. 

"Liam Payne, just get down here! I don't want to have to call Paul!" Louis said gently. 

"FINE UGH!" Liam stormed down from his bunk, pushed Louis out of the way and went to do his chores.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"Harry, stop it now!" Zayn warned.

"I'm just having fun!" Harry whined while setting the bucket of water down. 

"Well, I say put it down now!" Zayn yelled.

"UGHH!" Harry dropped the bucket and ran into his room.

"Hey Zayn, can I have a banana?" Niall asked out of nowhere.

"Niall, where did you come from?" Zayn asked a little bit confused.

"Well, you see my mom and dad got married and then-" Zayn cut Niall off.

"NOT THAT WAY!" Zayn said and laughed a little. You gotta admit, that was funny.

------------------------------------------------

The chores are done and the 5 boys are getting ready for the concert.

"Get the fuck away Louis!" Liam was in a worse mood than ever. 

"I swear Liam, cut it out now or you'll go on stage with a sore bottom." Louis warned.

"I swear Liam, cut it out now or you'll go on stage with a sore bottom." Liam mimicked.

"THAT'S IT!" Louis screamed and grabbed Liam by his bicep and brought him to the toilets.

"NOOOO!" Liam yelled trying to get out of his grip. Liam punched Louis right out and ran for his life.

Little did he know, Zayn was trying to catch Harry too while Niall was running around chasing 5SOS to ask to be in the band.

-------------------------------------------

"BOYS, GET BACK HERE NOW!" Zayn and Louis yelled in anger. They both looked at each other.

"WHY?!" The two of them screeched. 

Harry and Liam made a run for it accidentally running on stage to see about 2 million fans in the arena watching them run.

"GET BACK HERE NOW!" Louis and Zayn fumed in anger.

Fans were shocked. Was this an act?

"YOU'RE ABOUT TO GET THE SPANKING OF YOU LIFE!" The two of them screamed loud enough for the crowd to hear.

--------------------------------------------------------------

TO BE CONTINUED.....

sorry guys! stopping here, gotta get some sleep! i'm exhausted! anyway, i hope u enjoyed Niall wanting a banana & HIM CHASING 5SOS TO BE IN THE BAND GET IT GUYS HAHA ok anyway 

FAN

VOTE

COMMENT

12 votes & 10 nice comments please <3

Did u like?

Spanked on stage?!

ooh!

LOVE U!

good idea jenna! maybe hmmm 

WOOH OK BYEEE! 

1 month till 1D DAY & 2 DAYS TILL STORY OF MY LIFE OMFG CRYING OK BYE