chapter 14

--

i'm sorry if i haven't updated in so long x

The boys were getting really excited. They had their first show tonight! But, there were a few problems with Zayn and Louis.

xx

"Louis, give it back!" Zayn cried.

"No!" Louis stuck out his tongue and ran arund the dressing room with Zayn's special mirror the one Perrie had gotten him before they left for tour.

"Whyy!?" Zayn yelled stomping his foot and trying to reach but Louis kept pushing him down.

"Because it's fun making you mad." Louis smirked and walked out still with the mirror when in a second it was gone.

Niall had taken it and then as Zayn reached Niall, he gave it back.

"Thanks Niall." Zayn smiled at his friend and growled at Louis.

He held the mirror to his chest closely.

"I miss you Pez. I'll see you soon." Zayn whispered closely to his mirror.

All of a sudden, the mirror drops out of Zayn's hand shattering to the ground.

Zayn's heart breaks into pieces.

He turns around and Louis' laughing up a storm.

Instead of wanting to punch Louis in the face, Zayn runs to his own dressing room slamming it a few seconds in.

--

Paul, who had walked by Zayn's dressing room realized it was shut.

"Zayn? Are you ok?" Paul was whispering to Zayn but Zayn couldn't hear it because he was crying too much.

Paul was concerned. He looked at Niall and crossed his arms.

"Ni? Do you know what happened?" Paul asked the younger lad.

"No, all I did was give Zayn back his mirror Louis stole." Niall explained.

Paul nodded and found Louis giggling to Liam and Harry about what he did.

Liam and Harry gave Louis sad looks and disappointed looks before he was taken away by Paul.

What Louis didn't know was it had a special message on the back from Perrie. It was a special, a very special present and Louis broke it.

"Louis." Paul growled and gripped Louis' arm pulling him away from Liam and Harry.

Paul pointed to the glass and gripped Louis' arm tighter.

"Explain now." Paul said angrily.

"I-I broke it." Louis squealed.

"Didn't you know that mirror was special to Zayn? Didn't you know at all?" Paul snapped angrily at Louis who backed up in fear.

"N-No." Louis said nervously.

"Well mister, it was a gift from Perrie. She had gotten it for him so he could think of her anytime he missed her. Now, it's broken because of you." Paul said.

Louis' heart shattered.

Louis felt guilty.

"I-I" Louis didn't even know what to say.

"You have a show in 3 hours Louis. You better resolve this problem." Paul said sternly.

Louis nodded before leaving and earning a hard slap on his bottom.