chapter 17

i'm updating b/c i got no school tomorrow because i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed :/ yay me. :(

anyway this is actually from when harry & zayn apparently got "grounded" by paul when in sydney but let's pretend they''re arriving to sydney for the tour (even tho they aren't) pretend.

x

"I'm going to make this very clear. None of you are allowed to go out clubbing tonight. You got me?" Paul said sternly. 

"Yes sir." The five said with an annoyed look.

"I mean it boys. You all got a concert tomorrow and I don't need to come and get you at 3am because if any of you do, there will be consequences." Paul said as he pointed a finger at the 5 but mostly looking at Harry.

"We got it. no clubbing." Harry mumbled. Paul nodded and set the 5 out of the hotel since Liam and Louis were going to the beach to surf and Niall was heading to the zoo while Harry and Zayn were just gonna get a bite to eat.

Zayn and Harry had left the hotel and gotten some lunch and found a bunch of fans asking for pictures. "Mind as well." Harry said as he started posing with a few fans. Zayn smiled as he signed phone cases and smirked as a fan asked him to sign her shoe. It looked like she had gotten Harry's already and had seen Liam, Louis and Niall before. "Pretty sick shoe!" Zayn complimented the fan as he blew her a kiss. The fan screeched running away, crying and screaming, "HOLY SHIT. MY SHOE. ZAYN. PRETTY SICK." Zayn and Harry decided to head downtown to do a little shopping. They hadn't talked about clubbing but Zayn was definitely in the mood to club.

"So, do you want to go out tonight?" Zayn asks Harry who nods immediately.

"I thought you'd wanna go clubbing." Harry says quietly. Zayn high fives Harry and looks at his phone.

5:00 pm.

"Let's keep shopping and then head back to the hotel." Zayn suggested. Harry agreed and by the time they were done, they had new clothes to wear for tonight. It was already 6:30 and Paul was calling Harry.

"What Paul?" Harry  asks.

"Whyyyy?"" Harry whines as Paul tells them both to come back to the hotel.

"Fine. bye." Harry says and hangs up. "We gotta go back but it's fine, we'll sneak out at about 9." Harry says and Zayn nods approvingly. Harry and Zayn head back to the hotel and see Liam over Paul's knee and Louis sniffling a bit and Niall just coming in.

"Uh what happened?" Harry asks with a confused look. "Liam thought it'd be a good idea to push Louis off his surfboard while he was surfing." Paul says angrily as he spanked the poor lad's bottom. Zayn could tell Liam's bottom was still wet because Liam still had that  whole surfer's suit thing on. "I'm s-sorry Paul!" Liam cries as he kicks his legs begging Paul to stop. Paul finally stops letting Liam up and ordering him to apologize to Louis. 

"It's ok Li." Louis smiles and hugs Liam and they both go into their own rooms resting because both are exhausted.

"Niall, how was the  zoo?" Paul asked as he rubbed his palms against his legs.

"Great! I saw a bunch of animals and this little girl had these shoes that were fuc-freaking sorry..amazing." Niall caught himself at that curse word earning a glare from Paul but then a smile for catching it before he actually said it.

x

It was 9:00 and Harry and Zayn were ready to go. Their curfew was 8:30 pm which was pretty stupid but since there's a concert the next day, it's extremely early. Niall, Liam and Louis were fast asleep as Harry and Zayn snuck out of the room and into a taxi to get to the club.