chapter 4

I don't remember who requested this idea but this idea was to have Liam & Zayn spanked for being rude to a fan

enjoy :)

<3

Liam's POV:  

  "Hi love, how are you?" I asked a fan about 6 or 7.

"I'm good." The fan whispered and smiled, 

I was trying to keep my cool because Paul had my phone still and I tried asking for it but it didn't exactly work..

*Flashback..*

"C'mon pleaseeee!" I begged Paul.

"I said no Liam. You're getting it back tomorrow. End of discussion." Paul said leaving the room.

"C'MON PAUL PLEASE! UGHHH! I HATE YOU BITCH!" I yelled. I realized what I had just said and quickly covered my mouth hoping he didn't.

Paul popped his head into my room. "It's mine for another week. Keep going & you'll get a spanking." Paul warned.

Flashback over..

"Hiii!" Girls starting squealing all over which was getting me pissed.

"Li, are they all over you too?" Zayn whispered. I nodded and groaned.

"Paul took away my phone before because I pushed a fan by accident." Zayn groaned angrily.

"He took mine away for another week!" I angrily said.

We looked at each other and gave each other sad glances.

Zayn's POV:

 "OMG OMG HI I LOVE YOU AND LIAM OMG HI!" A fan squealed out of nowhere. I looked at Liam and we both nodded.

"Will you get out of here? Seriously!" Liam spat.

"I-i-Sorry" The fan cried.

"LEAVE!" I yelled. The fan scuried away crying when Paul walked over.

"Boys, you're in so much trouble." Paul whispered harshly.

Paul's POV:

 I heard a fan crying. Why? Liam and Zayn were being rude to her! 

I walked up behind them and grabbed ahold of their ears. 

"Boys, you're in so much trouble." I whispered harshly dragging them inside the bus.

"She was being annoyingg." Liam whined.

"You hush right now Liam. Zayn, put your nose in the corner and Liam get over here." I yelled.

Liam hurried over to me whimpering as I yanked down his jeans with his boxers and pulled him over my lap.

"Paul, noo!" Liam yelled putting his hand on his soon to become red bottom. 

"Move your hand now before I give you the belt." I warned. Liam moved his hand placing it to the side.

"HOW DARE YOU BE RUDE TO A FAN LIAM PAYNE!? HOW DARE YOU!?" I yelled while spanking his bottom really hard.

"Ahh, i-i'm s-sorry!" Liam cried.

"You can't be rude to fans! They look up to you!" I scolded.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" Liam sobbed.