chapter 7 [part 3]

hi

-------------------------------------

Louis felt terrible. He didn't know what to do.  Zayn got Liam out of the dressing room just to do the last few songs and after it was over, Liam went straight to his bunk and slammed it.

He didn't want to talk to anyone.

"Z-Zayn, I-I don't know what to do." Louis cried as he sat on the couch sobbing.

"Li, buddy can I talk to you?" Zayn asked softly.

"N-No, go away." Liam cried. Liam was angry but mostly upset with himself and Louis.

"P-Please Li, I just need to ask you something." Zayn said jiggling on the knob. Zayn heard feet moving and opened the door.

"What?" Liam asked. Liam's eyes were red and puffy.

"Li, why did you decide to act up on stage?" Zayn asked softly.

"I-I was just having fun." Liam mumbled.

"OMG, LIAM YOU'RE NOT GOING TO LIKE THIS." Niall barged into Liam's room showing him his phone.

Liam's eyes widened. 

"H-How is it online already!? THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS I GOT SPANKED BY LOUIS!" Liam cried.

-------------------------------------------------------------

 On the other hand, Paul was in his hotel room writing some papers when he turned on the tv and...

"LIAM PAYNE SPANKED BY BANDMEMBER LOUIS TOMLINSON ON STAGE" was the top story on the news.

Paul packed up everything, told Simon he had to basically leave which Simon understood and Paul left driving as fast as he could.

Paul arrived 2 hours later to Liam still in his room crying, Louis now angry with himself and Niall throwing a tantrum because Zayn isn't letting me see 5SOS.

"Boys!" Paul yelled. Zayn turned and ran to Paul hugging him tightly.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked from the kitchen.

"I saw what happened. Louis spanked Liam on stage." Paul said softly.

"Paul, please spank me. I deserve it so much!" Louis cried coming from the corner.

"Bud, please calm down. Where's Li?" Paul asked looking around.

"He's in his room." Niall said munching on a cheesedoodle.

-----------------------------------------------------

Liam was in his room ready to give up. 

What if his fans thought he was weird? What if the fans didn't like him anymore? Liam didn't know what to do.

Liam opened the door to see Paul.

"Paul!" Liam jumped into Paul's arm wanting comfort.

"You ok bud?" Paul asked and Liam shrugged. 

Liam didn't know if he was still angry at Louis. He deserved it for sure but Louis didn't have to do it on stage. 

"Ok, I need to talk to Louis and Liam so Zayn take Ni and Haz for some ice cream k?" Paul said setting the younger boy down.

Zayn nodded and followed Niall and Harry out the door.

Paul closed it gently and had Louis and Liam sit down.

"Now, I want Louis to tell me what happened first." Paul said calmly but a little stern.

At that point, Louis explained from the start how Liam wasn't listening and disobeying him.

"Ok, now Liam didn't I tell you to behave or you'd get punished?" Paul asked turning to Liam. Liam nodded softly.

"I was just having fun." Liam mumbled softly.

"I know bud but when I want you guys to be good, I really mean it." Paul said.

"I absolutely agree though Liam needed to be spanked but NOT on stage!" Paul said standing up in front of the 2 lads.

"I know, I was completely wrong in doing that and I'm so sorry Li." Louis said looking at Liam. Louis looked sorry. really sorry.

"I forgive you boobear. I'm sorry I disobeyed you." Liam said apologizing to the oldest lad.

"It's ok Li. Love you." Louis said hugging Liam tightly.

"Alright, so basically we have to make sure too the fans are ok," Paul said and the two nodded. 

Liam and Louis went out to see more fans than ever surrounding them.

"Liam, We just wanted to say all of us don't care you got spanked. We still love you no matter what!" The fans screamed. 

Liam was happy and hugged each fan individually. Harry, Zayn and Niall got home after with some ice cream.

"So, Liam being spanked is over Li!" Niall said happily and Liam looked extremely relieved.

------------------------------------------------------------

The day is finally over and everything is back to normal.

Liam was grounded for being bad while Paul was gone and Louis was grounded too for making the spanking public.

But in the end, Liam and Louis were good. Harry and Zayn were better.

Niall....well he actually snuck out of the bus to see 5SOS and was caught.

"NIALL, YOU'RE NOT IN 5SOS!" Paul and the 4 boys shouted.

"YES I AM!" Niall shouted back while getting back in his bunk.

------------------------------------------------------------------

part 3 done! wooh! hope this is a long chapter! i started yesterday and finished today soo! yay!

OMG STORY OF MY LIFE 

HOLY CRAP

I LISTENED TO IT DURING LUNCH AND I CAN'T

I CRIED LIKE SO MUCH OMG

IT'S PERFECT

I LOVE IT

OMG

YES

did you guys listen to it!?!?!? DID YOU LOVE IT?!!??!

OBVIOUSLY!
NIALL'S SOLO THO

OMG<3

ok anyway, 

vote

comment

fan

<3