chapter 9

This was suggested by @sophie_horan123

Hope you like!

--

For the past couple of days, Harry has been feeling under the weather.

"Hazzy boo, you ok?" Paul asks bringing Harry some tea. Harry shakes his head and coughs.

"Sick." Harry mumbles.

"I know baby, stay in bed. It's good we have off these few days." Paul said rubbing Harry's back.

"Lay with me?" Harry asks softly and Paul nods laying down.

 --

"Ugh, Harry is driving me crazy!" Liam says in frusteration.

"Why? He's just sick." Louis frowns and looks at Liam.

"Well Paul's treating him like he's 5!" Liam yells making Paul hurry into the living room.

"Liam, why are you yelling? I thought I told you to keep it down!" Paul scolded wagging his finger.

"IDK!" Liam yelled and walked away only to get 5 smacks on his bottom.

--

"Harryyyy" Liam was poking Harry who was watching tv.

"Liam, please leave me alone." Harry mumbles.

"No, poke." Liam says poking Harry some more.

"Liam, leave Harry alone!" Paul yells.

"NO!" Liam yells back and keeps poking Harry.

"STOP IT LIAM!" Harry cries.

"No, i'm not going to stop. You're not 5 Harry. You can take care of yourself." Liam snorts snapping his fingers in Harry's face.

"LIAM, GET AWAY FROM HARRY RIGHT NOW!" Paul barks.  

Liam ignores Paul and continues to bother Harry.

"Liam, if you don't stop, i'll use a switch on you." Paul warns. 

"Yeah right." Liam rolls his eyes and pushes Harry to the floor making Harry clutch his stomach.

Harry then threw up all over the floor, now in tears.

"THAT'S IT!" Paul yells grabbing Liam's upper arm and taking him outside.

"W-Where are we going?" Liam asks.

"You're going to cut me a switch so I can bruise your bottom for being mean to Harry." Paul hisses.

Liam does as he's told and cuts a switch handing it back to Paul as they head back inside.

--

"O-OW, P-PLEASE!" Liam was crying loudly while getting whipped with the switch on his bare bottom.

WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH  WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH WHISH 

Paul eventually stopped leaving Liam in tears before getting a tube of icy hot from the drawer beside him.

"N-NO, I-I'M S-SORRY!" Liam cries as he hears the pop sound of the tube open.

Paul ignores him, putting a massive bunch of icy hot on Liam's bottom.

"N-NO P-PAUL!" Liam cries.

Paul again ignores him and takes him by his arm, placing him in the corner. 

"20 minutes." Paul says leaving Liam in the corner with his hands on his head.

--

"Do they hate me now?" Liam silenty cried in the corner.

"They do hate me!" Liam was now crying loudly.

*20 minutes later*

Liam was sleeping with his head against the wall.

"Li? Li, wake up." Paul said shaking the lad up.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE I'M SORRY! DON'T HATE ME!" Liam was yelling and throwing his arms up.

"Babe, wake up." Paul said and Liam opened his eyes to see Paul and the others standing in front.

"I thought you hated me." Liam cried sobbing in Paul's shirt.

"Babe, you were put in the corner because you were mean to Haz. He's sick and you have to understand that." Paul explained.

"B-But you didn't comfort me and you put icy hot on me and it hurts!" Liam cried.

"I know babe, i'm sorry for not comforting you but I will now. I'll get the icy hot off ok?" Paul says going into the kitchen to get a rag with milk and rubbing it on Liam's bottom.

"Owiee!" Liam cried. 

"I know. Shh, almost done." Paul says. Paul then picks Liam up and carries him to the couch.

"Now, why were you being so mean?" Paul asks Liam who still had tears running down.

"I was just jealous." Liam mumbled.

"Aw, it's ok. Li, c'mere." The four boys all cuddled Liam closely with Paul on top of them.

"Guyss!" Liam was laughing and giggling the whole time.

"Harry, i'm sorry for being mean to you." Liam says hugging Harry.

"All forgiven Li." Harry smiles.

--

The 6 decide to all watch a movie and eventually they all fell asleep on each other.

new chapter up!

hope this is good & what you wanted!!

vote

fan

comment

<3