chapter 7 [part 2]

updating!<3

hope  u like!

-------------------------------

"LOUIS, I LOVE YOU!" Fans were screaming as Louis ran out chasing Liam.

"ZAYN, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH GET HARRY!" One fan screamed. The fan didn't even know what was coming either.

The show started in approximately 5 minutes. 

"GOT YOU!" Louis gripped Liam's arm tightly and dragged him backstage. 

"I can NOT believe you Liam! Do you think just because we're in charge means you can misbehave?" Louis hisses at Liam and Liam just looks down.

"I don't know." Liam mumbled and started to get up but Louis grabbed his hand.

"Listen to me right now, I would absolutely spank you right now but we have a show starting in less than 2 minutes but if you act out on stage, you're going to get it." Louis warns the younger boy.

Liam rolls his eyes but nods and gets ready to get on stage.

Zayn already had caught Harry and gave him the same talk that Louis gave to Liam.

---------------------------------------------------------

So, basically the boys were on stage and were on to answering twitter questions.

Liam decided to act out at this moment because well it was his plan.

But with Harry, he decided to stop because he didn't want to get into anymore trouble.

"That's your best impression Louis? I could do an impression better than that." Liam joked but not really.

The crowd didn't know that and laughed along. Louis decided to laugh along too but inside he felt anger.

"Stop Liam, right now." Louis growled in Liam's ear. 

"Yeah no." Liam sassed and stepped on Louis' foot making him yelp.

"LIAM!" Louis yelled chasing Liam around the stage. Louis was angry, really angry by now.

Louis grabbed Liam's arm and did something unexpectably. He sat down on the floor pulling Liam's boxers down and pulled him across his knee and spanked him. He spanked him a good 40 times before letting Liam up.

"Y-You s-spanked me in front of everyone!" Liam yelled as he got up pulling up his boxers and trousers. 

"You deseved it Liam." Louis hissed as he got up too.

The crowd got really quiet. Some had even recorded this.

"I hate you Louis. Never talk to me again." Liam cried and ran off stage.

"Li!" Louis groaned and ran backstage.

------------------------------------

"Get the hell away from me Louis." Liam said with tears coming down.  

"Liam, I-" Louis started but was cut off.

"No Louis, you spanked me and even bare. You could've at least spanked me off stage. Fans caught it on tape and now it's going to be everywhere. Don't talk to me." Liam cried and slammed his dressing door shut.

-------------------------------------------------------

hii! i updated part 2 ! i thought this would be the final part BUT there's a 3rd part so that'll come tomorrow! 

-

-

-

did you enjoy?

hope ya did!

vote

fan

love youu <3

please give me some ideas!

AND PLEASE DO NOT SAY "update!" because I won't update if you say that.

GIVE ME SOME FEEDBACK. GIVE ME SOME IDEAS FOR FUTURE CHAPTERS

it's great u want to see more but I want some ideas !

thanks!<3