chapter 11 [part 1]

Dedicated to @SophieMalik121 for getting my fav song correct!!

There will be more contests so don't worry!

--

One Direction was on their day off. They had a day off from signings, interviews and recordings.

Zayn had been feeling stressed out from all these interviews.

He needed something.

Cigarettes

Zayn hasn't smoked in a while but it was needed.

--

"Zaynie, we're going out to eat. Wanna come?" Paul yelled knocking on Zayn's door.

"No thanks. I'm too tired." Zayn yelled back.

"We'll bring you back some food! See ya later." Paul said and left with the 4 other lads.

Zayn opened his dresser to find the cigarettes.

He took a deep breath.

If Paul caught him, he wouldn't be able to sit down for at least a month.

Zayn couldn't take the stress anymore.

Zayn took out a cigarette and lit it.

"Cough cough*

--

In the matter of an hour, Zayn had 6 cigarettes.

Just as he was about to lit the next one, Liam went into Zayn's room because Zayn had forgotten to close the door.

"ZAYN!" Liam gasped as he saw the cigarette.

"Liam, please don't say anything or you'll regret it." Zayn hissed.

"I have to tell. I'm sorry." Liam whispered before stepping out and going to Paul.

"NO!" Zayn yelled.

Liam walked out and called Paul.

Zayn went on fully attacking Liam.

"NO STOP LIAM!" Zayn hissed.

"Stop it Zayn!" Liam yelled.

--

"ZAYN MALIK GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Paul roared angrily.

Zayn peeked out of his room to see Paul really angry.

"Paul, I-" Zayn started but Paul walked right over to Zayn and gripped his arm.

"Shush." Paul hissed.

Paul yanked down everything and bent Zayn over the couch.

"P-Paul, i'm sorry." Zayn whimpered as Paul patted his bum with the paddle.

"Why?" Paul simply asked.

"Stressed out." Zayn whispered softly.

Paul rubbed Zayn's back and whispered, "Don't smoke. Come to me when you're stressed. I can help you." in his ear.

"I'm s-sorry." Zayn cried.

The spanking didn't even start yet and Zayn was crying.

"I'm gonna start ok?" Paul said raising the paddle.

SMACK.

"OW!" Zayn screeched at the first smack.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACKSMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK

Paul stopped and rubbed Zayn's red bottom.

"Don't ever smoke again because if you do i'll make the spanking feel like a love tap. Understood?" Paul asked sternly.

"Yes sir." Zayn said still crying.

Paul hugged Zayn and helped him up to laydown on the couch.

Paul left Zayn to rest while Liam walked in.

"Zayn, I just wanted to say that i'm sorry-" Liam started to say but Zayn looked up at Liam angrily.

"Go away." Zayn said angrily.

"But I just wanted to-" Liam started but got interuptted.

"I said go away!" Zayn yelled making Liam flinch.

"P-Please don't be mad at me." Liam whispered.

Zayn whipped his head up. 

"I am mad. Don't speak to me ever again. I hate you." Zayn yelled.

"Zayn, c'mon-" Liam said trying not to cry.

"I SAID GET AWAY. GET OUT OF MY LIFE! I HATE YOU.  Zayn screamed.

Liam had tears falling down and ran out of the room crying.

--

"Hey boo, what's wrong?" Louis asked as he sees Liam crying his eyes out.

"Zayn hates me for telling on him because he was smoking." Liam cries.

"Aw boo. You did the right thing. Smoking could kill you. Zayn is just mad. Don't worry Li." Louis said hugging Liam tightly.

"N-No, he said he hates me and to never speak to him again." Liam cried into his pillows.

Louis rubbed his back while yelling for Paul.

"Aw bub, what's wrong?" Paul asked the crying lad.

"Z-Zayn." Liam whispered.

"What he do?" Paul asked.

"S-Said h-he hated me and to get out of his life and-and and to never speak to him again." Liam said with tears running down his face.

"Aw bud, you did the right thing! I'm proud of you Li!" Paul said praising the lad.

Liam gave a half smile but still had tears coming down.

"He won't be mad at you forever. I promise." Paul said picking up his pinky.

Liam picked his pinky up and wrapped it around Paul's pinky. 

Soon the rest of the lads were in Liam's room comforting Liam.

"It's ok boo. Wanna sleep?" Niall asks and Liam nods.

Harry cuddled closely with Liam and Liam smiles.

"I hope he won't hate me forever. I was only doing it for his health and safety and because I love him." Liam thought before closing his eyes.

--

Zayn is still furious at Liam.

Why the hell would he tell!?

"I hate him." Zayn thought.

Zayn just decided to go to bed and stop thinking of Liam.

--

hey,  i updated(:

snow day!!

so next part will be zayn still not talking to liam but liam has gave up.

he stops talking to zayn as well..SH YOU'LL FIND OUT IN PART 2 :D

anyway...VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!:D

love you allll!