Chapter 13

*Kianna’s POV. 1 week later.*

I get home from work completely exhausted, Harry is sitting on the couch watching tv, and on his laptop at the same time. Since we had sex, nothings really changed between us. Nothing is awkward but sometimes I feel like we have sexual tension still.

I put my stuff on the counter and flop on the couch next to him. Harry takes his head phones out and look over at me. "Long day love?" I nod my head. "This douche didn’t show up, he didn’t call, so I had to take over for him." I grab a throw pillow and lay down on his legs, he plays with my hair, twirling it and combing his fingers through my curls.

"I wanted to talk about what happened between us the other day..." Oh no. Here we go. "We’ve been friends forever, and I don’t want things between us to be awkward just because of one night." I sit up on the couch, "It’s not all that awkward for me... do you think that it’s awkward between us?" Harry looks at me for a while, I guess it’s more than looking, more like him staring into my soul. Cheesy, I know. "I don’t know, lets find out." Harry moves closer to me and cups my face with his hands, our lips almost touching, I look up at him eyes, seeing what’s taking him so long to kiss me.

"Tell me if you want me to stop." Harry moves in closer and kisses my lips. Us kissing right now feels so much more intense than the other night, his perfect lips on mine fills my stomach with butterflies. Harry pulls away from the kiss.

"Was it awkward?" Harry asks. "No. What about for you?" Harry smiles, his dimples making my heart melt. "No. In fact..." I kiss him again, my arms wrap around his neck and pull him toward me as I lay down on the couch. Harry hovers above me, I can feel his tongue circle my lips, very slowly. My hands start to roam all over his body, my hands make their way down to his pants. I undo the button and unzip the zipper, but Harry continues to kiss me. I pull down his pants as much as I can, I can feel Harry smile when I do. Harry pulls me forward onto his lap, straddling him, his hands start to roam my body, up my back, down my hips, and down to my butt. Harry pulls away and starts to undo my shirt buttons, he throws it on the floor.

By us just kissing, we’re panting. Slowly, he kisses my neck, I wrap my fingers in his curls, I feel him pull away and get close to my ear. "I want you." Harry whispers. "I want you right here. Right now." He whispers in my ear "On the couch though?" Harry smiles and lays me down, kissing all over my body, leaving me breathless. He takes my jeans off very slowly, kissing my stomach above my underwear. "Do you want me to stop?" Harry asks. "I shake my head no, "Keep going. Please." Harry hovers above me again and kisses my lips softly, but passionately. "You sure about wanting to do this?" "Please." Harry smiles and kisses me all the way down my body, why not give it another shot?