Chapter 36

*Kianna's POV. Friday afternoon.*

After I came back from my classes, Harry and I started packing for our "romantic holiday" that Harry has planned for us. "What exactly should I pack?" I ask him as I walk into our room. "Warm clothes, it's going to be really cold while we're there. Oh, wear a dress on the way up there." He says. "Now you tell me? I'm a girl, I need to be notified about dressing nice a week in advance." I turn and walk to my room.

Even though Harry and I share a room now, I keep my clothes in my old room. I take my hair out of the lazy braid it's been in all day and comb it out to begin straightening my curly hair. From down the hall I can hear Harry singing in the shower. "Don't you wish your girlfriend was hot like me? Don't you wish your girlfriend was a freak like me? Don'tcha?" I laugh to myself, does he do this on a regular basis? My dork.

***

I finish straightening my hair and my makeup now the next task" picking my dress. I have three choices: A knee length red dress, a cream colored dress with a brown belt that goes to the middle of my thighs, or a aqua dress that's a little longer than the red one. I grab my phone and take a picture of all three dresses and send it to Danielle with the caption: "Harry told me to pick a dress to wear for tonight. Which one should I go with?" My phone dings almost instantly.

*1 NEW TEXT. FROM: Danielle.* "The white one for sure. It's so cute :) Hope you have fun tonight ;)" I smile at her text if only she actually knew. I put my dress on and adjust the belt to fit snug around my waist. I look into my closet for a pair of shoes to go with my outfit. I decide to go with a light brown pair of wedges to match my belt. One last look in the mirror and grab my bag.

As I walk to the front of the apartment, Harry is standing in front of the mirror trying to tie his bow tie. I stand there for awhile watching as he struggles to tie it making me giggle to myself. "Damn it, just tie already." Harry complains.  I walk up to him, "Let me do it." Harry turns to me as I start to fix his tie. The whole time Harry is staring at me. "Are you checking me out?" I smile.  "You look beautiful and I mean really beautiful." He smiles. Those dimples making my heart slightly race. "You don't look half bad yourself." I laugh and finish off tying his bow tie. "You ready to go love?" Harry asks as he puts his black blazer on. "Ready." I smile at him. "Okay, put your bag in the back of the car."

I grab my bag and go outside to the car. I try to open the back of the car but it's locked.  "Oh damn it Harry. It's colder than hell outside and you take forever." Harry finally comes outside with his stuff. "Oh, was it not open?" I give him a blank look "No, I just wanted to stand outside in the cold instead of the warm car." Harry smiles at my sarcasm. "Your sarcasm isn't appreciated." He unlocks the car and puts both of our bags in. I get in the car with Harry. "Ready for our date?" Harry pokes at my tickle spot. I jump at the poking, shooing him away. "I'll poke you back you mofo. Yeah that's right. I went there." Harry glares at me. "It's on Kianna." Oh  god here we go.

*A.N.: 6 chapters left including the epilouge :(