Chapter 16

*Kianna’s POV. At work.*

I’m on my last break talking with a friend from work. "So, what happened to your eye?" My friend Lauren asks. "You remember my ex-boyfriend? Well, I got back with him, then broke up with him, but he ended up taking it out on me physically." Her eyes get wide, "Oh my god! What did your roommate do?" "He actually drove to his house and they got in a huge fist fight." Lauren laughs, "Nice! Your roommate is a guy right?"

Nobody at work knows that I know the world’s most famous boy band. And I attend on keeping it that way. "Yeah." I respond. "I would not have the will power to have a guy the next to my room, and not do anything with him." I laugh awkwardly. That’s what I thought too...

*Harry’s POV*

"You and Kianna did what?!" The other boys say in unison. "Yeah... we had sex." I say. "Harry’s going to ask Kianna to be his girlfriend." Niall says. "I think that’s awesome. She deserves to be with somebody that’ll treat her right." Zayn says. "I thought if she would be with any of us, it would be Niall. But how are you going to ask her?" Louis asks. "I’ll show you during sound check. I think that I really love Kianna, is that weird?" "No. If you spend a lot of time with a person, you might fall for them. And you just so happens that you fell in love with your bestfriend." Niall says. "Aww! My little Harry is going to have a girlfriend!" Louis squeals in my ear as he jumps on my back. Only 4 ½ hours until I ask her. Please let this work in my favor.

*Kianna POV*

I give the check to my last customer of the day. "Have a great day sir." I say with a smile as I hand it to the man, not much older than 20. "You too love." He leaves me a tip and a small white piece of paper. I unfold the paper and read it, "You should call me, I would love to take you out beautiful. -Derek." He left his number also.

It’s pretty frequent that guys leave their number for me. I tend to chat with all the customers, just to make conversation and to make them feel comfortable, even girls leave me their numbers... which can get weird at times. I’m a people person.

I walk to the back to get my stuff, Lauren is just about to leave also. "Did that hottie leave you his number?" She asks. "Yeah, not that interested though. He seemed like a player. Do you want it?" I ask her. Lauren shakes her head no. "I’m done with guys for a while." I throw the paper away and pull out the shirt Harry gave me and put it on.

Lauren reads my shirt, "Harry Styles? One Direction right?" "Yeah, I’m going to their concert tonight." I say as I comb through my hair and touch up my make up. "My little sister loves them. I think that the blonde one is a cutie." She says. "Niall. Yeah, he’s really adorable."

Lauren’s not that much older than me, she’s 24 with a 4 year old little boy. "I’m going to head out, see you later." I say and grab all of my stuff. "Bye darling." Lauren says. I head out to my car and text Harry. "Just got off work. I’m on my way."