Chapter 23 pt. 2

*Harry’s POV.*

I follow Kianna out the door, she puts the last of her bags in the back of her car, she looks up at me, I can tell that it’s the best thing for her that she leaves. To see how hurt she was when I walked in, killed me. Well, maybe this is payback for what I did to her. I honestly don’t know why I went back to that girls house if I have... had, the most amazing girl back home.

As soon as Kianna’s car is no longer visible, I walk back inside and slam the door, the pictures on the wall raddling. The apartment is so empty without Kianna here with me. I walk toward her room and open the door.

The walls once covered in pictures of different places Kianna wanted to travel, pictures of her friends... gone. The dresser is completely cleared off, the dark brown wood wiped clean of everything that was on there, her make up, which I never understood why she used it, hair products... gone. The drawers... completely wiped out. Her shelves that used to hold her many stuffed animals, more pictures, and little knick knacks... empty. I sit on her bed, the sheets are gone, the bare mattress mocking me. The memories of us in her bed, me cuddling up to her when we were asleep, me making her breakfast when she was sick, me singing to her when she wasn’t able to sleep, us watching movies, us making love countless number of times... are never going to happen again, because of my own stupid ass. I notice the only thing left is the necklace I gave her for her birthday 2 years ago, all I’m able to do is stare at the angel wings that used to hang around Kianna’s neck.. She’s gone... my baby is gone. The tears start to pour out of her eyes, why did I allow her to walk out on me? We could have worked things out, talked about what happened. But no, all I did was stand there while she was totally broken. The doorbell rings. "Kianna?"

I walk out of her room and answer the door, Liam is standing there. "Hey, what’s up? I thought we could hang out tonight." "She’s gone." Liam looks at me confused. "Who’s gone?" I walk away and go to the couch. "Kianna. Remember that blonde that I was hanging out with while we were in the U.S.? The paparazzi got a picture of us kissing. Kianna saw them while we were gone and she moved all of her stuff out and is living with her mom again. "I break down crying, a couple of sobs leaving me. "Did you do anything with that girl?" Liam asks. "Yeah... we were outside her house and we were kissing, Kianna saw that picture. And we had sex. I just let the best thing that’s ever happened to me walk out." I bring my hands to my face.

"Harry, some things can’t be fixed... you should know as well as anybody how much she’s been hurt." "Maybe we can talk about everything." Liam shakes his head, "Brendon cheated on Kianna countless numbers of times, she’s done with cheaters. She won’t be able to talk to you until she’s over what happened. And that might not ever come." I sigh. "I love her so much Liam... she was more than my bestfriend, she was my everything. I really screwed things up."

***

Liam stayed and listened to me vent. Getting things off of my chest didn’t make me feel any better about anything, I still feel like absolute shit about hurting Kianna. I walk into my room, not even bothering with changing out of my day clothes. I get into bed and throw the sheets over my head. I look at my phone lock scree, it’s a picture of Kianna, looking as beautiful as ever.

Her beautiful blue eyes the first thing to notice, her golden brown curls framing her flawless face, the rest of her hair cascading down her back to her bum. Me behind her, kissing her cheek, my arms wrapped around her waist, her hand on my cheek bringing me closer to her. She looks like an absolute angel. I need to hear her voice before I go to sleep, I call her. "The phone ringing endlessly, then going to her voicemail. "Hi, this is Kianna. Leave a message after the unnecessarily long beep. Love you!" Her beautiful laugh ending the recording. "Kianna, baby. I miss you, and I really need to talk about what happened. I need you. Please call me. I love you Kianna." I hang up.

My background is different than my lock screen, I took a picture of Kianna playing with baby Lux, kissing her cheek, Lux’s hand on Kianna’s face. Kianna would be such a great mother. I miss her so unbelievably much... I put my phone on my night stand, and attempt to go to sleep.