Chapter 22

*Kianna’s POV.*

Harry has been gone for a week and a half, and he’s coming home this weekend. It’s been so lonely without him in the house, and having Harry laying by my side at night. The only form of contact that we have is texting back and forth, the time difference is ridiculous!

I finally get home from work and walk inside the apartment and put my stuff on the counter. I go into Harry’s room and grab one of his flannel shirts and put it on, it smells like his cologne and I love it. I flop onto the couch and grab my laptop and go on twitter.

Oh these fans are absolutely insane, and I love it. One post catches my eye: "What happened to Kianna and Harry? He’s dating a model or something now? Why? #TeamKarry!" There’s a link to a picture, and I click on it.

There are 5 pictures of him with a tall blonde girl, he’s walking with her, their hands intertwined. I click on the next one, and he has his hands on the small of her back infront of her house. The next one I click makes my heart fall out of my chest, and into my stomach. His hand is still on the small of her back, and they’re kissing. I look at the date posted: September 8th... 2 days ago. My eyes overflow with tears, how could he do this to me? Why would he do this?

I shut my laptop and sob on the couch. Harry knows that I’ve been hurt, and that for once I let my guard down. I don’t know what to do right now... I bring my knees into my chest and just cry. After I can’t cry anymore tears, I find my phone and call my brother.

"Hello?" Matthew answers the phone. "Matt? Are you busy?" My voice sounds so broken... "No. What’s the matter? It sounds like you’ve been crying." I try and keep my voice calm as possible.

"Can you just come get me? Please?" My voice breaks at "please". "Okay, I’ll be right there." he hangs up. I go to my room and put some clothes in a duffle bag, I can’t live with Harry anymore, this was all a bad idea. If we never had sex, we wouldn’t have ever gone out, and none of this would be happening.

***

The doorbell rings, I get off the couch and open it. Matthew walks in, "What’s the matter? Your eyes are so red." I can’t hold in my tears. "Hold on." My voice silent when I speak. I walk up to the counter where my laptop is, I pull up the pictures and show Matt what I discovered just a couple of hours ago. "What the fuck?! That fucking pri-" Matt stops talking and looks at me, he notices that I’m crying and that I’m upset. He walks around the counter and hugs me. I loudly sob into his chest, Matt strokes my hair and tries to comfort me. "Not only did I just loose my boyfriend, but I think I lost my bestfriend too." I sob incoherently. Matt probably has no idea what I just blubbered. "Why would he do that?" "I don’t know Ki." He says. I pull away from the hug and wipe my face. "I packed a bag... can you take me to moms house?" I sniffle, wiping my face from tears. "Yeah. Get your stuff and we’ll go." He says.

I walk into my room and change into a sweatshirt and sweat pants. I toss Harry’s shirt on my bed and grab my bag. Matt is sitting on the couch, "Ready?" I nod and grab my keys. I sit in the passenger seat and bring my knees to my chest. I’ve given up on wiping my tears away, too many to get rid of...

"When is Harry coming back?" Matt asks. "Sunday. I’m going to drive back before he gets home and pack the rest of my stuff. Do you think mom will let me move back in?" I look over at him. "Yeah, she misses you."

The whole car ride, I thought of Harry. What’s going to happen between us? Granted our relationship is over, but what about our friendship? Our friendship was amazing...