Chapter 39

*Harry's POV. The next morning.*

I wake up the next morning to a face full of Kianna's hair, I move her hair out of the way and stare at her thinking of last night. I inch closer toward her and wrap my arm around her waist, her neck is covered I my love bites and so is my neck. Kianna starts to turn over and throws the sheets off of her. She's still naked from last night, the thought of what we did makes me chuckle to myself. All of the kissing, our bodies thrusting together, the moans, the sighing, her saying my name over and over again, the many unspoken words that we said to each other while in the heat of our climaxes.

Kianna ends up rolling into my chest and waking herself up. "Oh crap. Sorry." She looks up at me and rubs her eyes. "Good morning beautiful." I whisper to her. An instant smile appears on her face along with her cheeks reddening. "Morning to you too babe." She snuggles further into my chest. "I had fun last night." I whisper into her ear. "Me too. We beat our record of how many times we went in one night. Naughty boy." "You say it like it's a bad thing." Kianna laughs. "It's definitely not. I'm so tired. Can we just stay in bed all day?" I smile "Of course. We can watch films all day." She looks at me and smiles. "Yay."

I start to run my fingers through her hair, the smell of her apple shampoo comes to my attention. "Babe, what time is it?" Kianna asks. I reach over for my phone. "7:27." Kianna reaches for the sheets and pulls them over my head. Well, it was a nice sight while it lasted. "It's too early for me. I'm going back to bed. Good night." I laugh to myself. "Good night Kiki." By the time I realized what I said it's too late. Kianna sits up in bed and looks at me with the ultimate death glare.

"Excuse me?" Ah shit, I'm going to pay for this. "I didn't mean to call you that I swear." She picks up her pillow and hits me repeatedly. "How. Dare. You! You know how much I hate being called that." She finally stops hitting me and lays back down far away from me. It's funny when she's mad because I can't take her seriously because she's the least intimidating person that I've ever met in my life. "Rude." She mutters under her breath. I try not to laugh at her. She leans over and hits my shoulder.

"I'm sorry babe, it slipped out. I'm sorry love." I kiss her cheek but she moves her head away from me. "No. I'm not talking to you until I wake up. Good night Harold." I roll my eyes and smile. I wrap my arm around her waist and go back to sleep.