Chapter 37 part 2

*Kianna's POV.*

I'm still sitting on the counter while Harry is ordering food for us. He comes back and stares at me from the doorway to the kitchen. "Are you going to come over here?" I say with a smile and giggle. "Maybe... we have about 30 minutes until the person comes. What oh what to do for half an hour? Hmm..."

Harry walks up to me grabbing my thighs and sliding me forward toward him, his lips meeting mine very softly. I wrap my legs around his waist, my arms resting on his shoulders. He tries to pull me even closer by putting his hands on my hips, his hands start to roam around my body making light touches on my back, then slowly down again stopping just before my butt. I move my hands to his curls, running my hands through them also in the process deepening the kiss. Harry's hands move forward to my inner thigh his long fingers lightly traveling up and down. His fingers moving closer and closer toward my underwear with each touch. Suddenly he pulls away. "How about we take this to the couch?" I smile and nod.

Harry picks me up and throws me over his shoulder. "Harry! I'm wearing a dress! My butt is hanging out!" I pull my dress down to cover my bum. "Oh, your butt is out? I want to see." I bite on his shoulder for him to put me down. He groans, "God babe." He throws me on the couch and gets ontop of me our foreheads touching and our noses brushing up against each other. "You do realize that you're going to pay for that now don't you?" I scoff at his lame attempt for him to scare me. "It's so cute how you think that you actually frighten me."Harry gives me a surprised look. "Okay. How about this, lets see who gives first."

Harry lays his head in between my neck, kissing me and sucking on the skin. He moves to the front of my neck where my sweet spot is. I bite my bottom lip to keep from moaning. I start to take his blazer off, sliding it off and dropping it to the floor. Harry's fingers wrap onto the straps of my dress, pulling them off and sliding my dress down. He picks me up into his lap straddling him. Very slowly he kisses all over my body tickling my skin. My hands make their way to his curls, my grasp tightening with every kiss. Harry won't win.

"Is that all you got? Really?" I smile. Harry stops what he's doing and looks at me. "Oh, and you think that you could do better?" He sits back, holding my hips in place. "I'll make you crack." I lift up his t-shirt and throw it to the floor. My hands run over his bare chest and down his abs. My hands stop at his pants pulling on his belt. I kiss his lips, then moving down to his neck biting it lightly. I travel down to his collarbone, my hands running lightly over his tattoo birds, probably my favorite of his tattoo collections. I look down to his belt, unbuckling it before getting off of Harry's lap and making my way to the floor in between his legs. I unbutton his pants and unzip the zipper, Harry slides his pants down around his ankles. His boxers making a tent. I look up at Harry, his breath picking up a little his emerald eyes never leaving me. Very slowly I pull down his boxers down, a deep groan leaving him.

I win. 

"Do you want me to?" I ask. Harry nods my head. I've done this before to Harry of course, but for some reason I feel like I'm not good at it at all though Harry shows that he loves it.

The doorbell rings. "Oh. Oops. I think the food is here." I get up from the floor and walk to pay for the food while fixing my dress. "Kianna! Seriously?!" I hear from the living room. I pay for the food and walk back to the living room. Harry's still sitting on the couch, but now he's fully dressed, glaring at me. "Why are you looking at me like that for?" I put the bag on the coffee table. "You know exactly why." He glares at me again walking up toward me. "I thought we were seeing who would cave first? You did." Harry gets close to my face. "I do have to admit that I did enjoy that. A lot. But don't think that'll happen again." He smiles and kisses my nose. 

A.N. I'm sorry that I've been gone for so long. My computer died on Tuesday and we had to get a new one. I'll post more as soon as I can. I love you guys :)