Chapter 27(Rated R.)

Harry leads me to a wall and takes my face into his hands to pull me closer to him. I bite on Harry’s bottom lip, my fingers wrapping in his curls, tugging at the chocolate curls. Harry loves when I tug at his hair, he says that it’s such a turn on. He groans in pleasure, his hold tightening on my hips, I can feel little pictures being drawn on my back tickling my skin and causing goose bumps to spread all over my body. I’ve missed his touch so much, so delicate, but he knows my weak spots. Harry leaves my lips, and lowers his head to the crook of my neck kissing me and softly nipping at my week spot, causing me to softly moan in his ear.

"Do you want to take this back to your apartment?" I whisper? Harry pulls away from my neck, bending down and picking me up bridal style leading us back to the apartment we used to share. When we get here he puts me down and locks the door then picks me up again, walking into his bedroom. He puts me on the bed and locks his bedroom door.

Harry strips me of my clothing, the only piece of clothing remaining being my underwear. I feel Harry’s long fingers traveling up and down my inner thigh. "Take them off." I whisper to Harry. His fingers wrap around the band slipping them off of me and throwing them off to the corner of the room. "I missed you." Harry says as his hand glides up my thigh. "I missed you too." I whimper. Harry’s fingers enter me slowly, my body tenses up with his touch, my hands clinging to the duvet cover below me. "Harry." I sigh his name.

He keeps a mixture of fast and slow movements inside me, I feel his tongue brush up against my clit. A loud moan escapes my mouth and I slightly jump. He does it again, teasing me, making me squirm around in his bed. "Fuck." I curse under my breath. As Harry’s movements speed up inside me, I feel like I’m about to lose myself in him, my breath picking up and my body giving it. My hands wrap in Harry’s curls, finally I reach my climax, repeatedly sighing Harry’s name, my breath trying to catch up.

Harry hovers above me, propping himself up with his elbow. "Why did you let me walk away from you? That was the dumbest thing that I’ve ever done." my hands run down his cheek. "I let you go because I thought you hated me. I’m never going to let you walk away from me again." "Stand up." I say to Harry. He stands up against the bed, I sit up looking at Harry towering over me. I unbuckle his belt, very slowly unzipping his pants, out of the corner of my eye I see his manhood start to rise. He drops his pants to the ground and step out of them. I lift his shirt up as far as I can reach, Harry takes over, my hands grazing over his torso, and stopping at his boxers, sliding them off of him. I take him into my hand, slowly and carefully moving my hand up and down his shaft. Harry groans above me, "Fuck, Kianna." I try and take him into my mouth, but he stops me. "I don’t want to cum without feeling all of you." I quickly take him into my mouth, not listening to him. My hand and mouth working together to please Harry, surprisingly Harry is letting me stay pleasuring him for a while. "Son of bitch." I hear Harry his above me. My tongue swiping along the slit of his penis, the taste of salt touching my tongue. Harry’s hand meets my wrist and him pull away from my mouth. "You’re lucky that I had enough strength to do that." Harry says as he walks to his dresser. Damn it... everytime.

"Lay down." I obey and watch as Harry tears open a condom wrapper, sliding it on his erect member. He spreads my legs and enters my body with a deep groan, his pace a perfect mixture of pleasurable and sensual.

*Harry’s POV.*

As our bodies are thrusting together, I’m looking at Kianna’s beautiful sea blue eyes, her sighs and moans filling the room. Gradually I go faster in her which causes her to moan louder. She has no idea what she does to me. I bury my head in the crook of my neck, leaving kisses all over. The pleasure hits Kianna, her nails digging into my shoulder blades, and dragging them all the way down my back. My breath becomes faster, and more eager. As I feel myself near the end, I bite Kianna’s neck. I hit my climax, releasing myself into the condom. "Kianna." I sigh her name as my orgasm rides out.

"I love you Kianna." I pick my head up and lay my forehead against hers, her fingers rake through my hair, "I love you too Harry."