Chapter 32

*Kianna’s POV.*

I wake up to the sound of the doorbell being repeatedly pushed. I force myself out of bed and go answer the door. “Oh my god! I swear on my life that I will drop kick you if you keep ringing that fucking doorbell.” I yell as I open the door.

Harry is hitting his shoulder against the doorbell hysterically laughing. “Harry? What the hell are you doing?” Harry looks at me. “Hey! I know you!” He whispers with slurs. Is he drunk? “I can’t find my keys... help me find them so I can open the door. I don’t want to wake my girlfriend up.” He’s looking for his keys everywhere I stare at him amazed at how drunk he is.  I spot his  keys on the ground next to his shoe. I quickly step out of the doorway and grab them before he notices. “Are these your keys?” I hold them out. “Yeah! Thank you... hey, you kinda look like my girlfriend a little bit. But you’re prettier.” He leans toward my face, the smell of alcohol filling the air.

“Shhh. Don’t tell Kianna... but I want to bang you.” He whispers in my ear laughing again. “Riiight. Get in the house now Harry.” “But I have a girlfriend.” I give him a blank look. “She’s fine with it. House. Now.” He stumbles into the house trying not to hit anything. How does somebody get THAT drunk? “Come on. Let’s go yo your room.” I say without thinking about the words I just said. Harry laughs “And do what?”  I stare at him trying not to hit him. “Shut up and lets go.” I drag him to his room as I do that Harry is trying to kiss me the whole time and trying to take my shirt off. “Harry stop. I’m about to push you into the wall in about two seconds.” We turn into his room and I lay him on his bed.

“Will you sleep in my bed with me?” Harry asks sounding like a little kid who had a nightmare. “Okay. Change out of your clothes.” Harry yanks his shirt over his head. I can’t help but stare at his body. My eyes trace over his tattoos covering his body. So... attractive... Harry climbs into bed with his pants still on. I laugh to myself the more he drinks the more clothes he keeps on. “Come here babe.” Harry says under the covers. I walk over to the other side of the bed and lay down next to him. I feel an arm wrap around me. The smell of alcohol radiating from him. “You smell Harry.” I say smiling to myself. “You’re hot.” Harry slurs. My smile turns into a blank face. “Good night Harry.” I say as I snuggle into his chest.

“Can I tell you something?” Harry sounds a little less drunk. “What?” “Sometimes I’m afraid that I’m seen as nothing more than a player in the public. They constantly rip me apart when they see me even walking next to a girl. And they attack you for being with somebody like me.” I hear Harry sniffle. I turn around and look at him. “Harry. You’re not a player. People who truly matter to you and love you for you know the type of person you are. That’s all that matters.” I run my hand down his cheek. “I don’t want to be seen as a bad person to anybody. And it kills me when they attack you. You don’t deserve to be treated like that and it’s my own stupidity that makes them say ‘She’s only with him because he has money.’ I love you and I’m sorry for them being so awful to you.” “I don’t care what people have to say about me because everything they say is bull shit. I hate seeing you so broken up about this.” I kiss Harry.

Why is he telling me this? “Do you think people see me as a player?” I shake my head no. “People who love you and care for you think that you’re prince charming and you are. But those people see you as a player they don’t matter. I love you Harry.” There’s no response. “Harry?” A soft snore escapes from Harry’s mouth. “Good night.” I hug his waist and drift off to sleep.