Chapter 21

*1 week later. Harry’s POV.*

Kianna is helping me do some last minute packing because the boys and I are leaving for America today. Kianna has been keeping her emotions to herself about me leaving. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, for the past week I’ve been trying to make her feel better about everything, but nothing seems to be working. She sighs and keeps putting my clothes in suitcases.

"Why don’t you take a little break for a while babe?" I kiss her cheek. "I don’t want to." She snaps. "Kianna, I’ve been trying to make you feel better about all of this, but your not making it very easy. Talk to me at least." Kianna isn’t one for showing her emotions very easily, she keeps everything bottled up until she has a massive break down. "I’m fine. Just really tired." I roll my eyes, she’s so damn stubborn. I let her go and finish packing.

Everything is going to come out on the car ride to the airport or at the airport. I can already tell.

***

I drag my suitcases out of my room to the living room. Kianna is sitting on the couch, she looks up at me, "Are you ready?" She asks. "Yeah, can you get the other bag for me and put it in the back of the car?" She gets off the couch and grabs the bag, waddling to the door. "Harold, open the door for me please." She groans. I run up to the door and open it for her. She once again waddles to the car. Damn... that ass in those jeans...

Kianna picks the bag up and puts it in the car and walks back to the apartment. "You’re taking the other one to the care, that bag weighed more than me. You don’t even wear clothes, what do you have in there?" She says as she grabs her car keys. "Stuff." I smile at her. "Smart ass. Come on, lets go." She walks past me, and I can’t help myself, I smack her butt. Kianna jumps forward then turns to glare at me. I give her a cheeky smile, "I couldn’t help it. You look really good in those jeans." Kianna rolls her eyes and continues to walk forward. "Try not to get hit by a car by staring at my bum." Kianna teases. "Ha ha. Very funny." I mock her. I put the last of my bags in the car and go to the airport.

***

The whole car ride is silent, except for the sound of the radio. Kianna parks the car in the parking lot and head inside the airport. "I see the boys." Kianna says. I walk to them as Kianna waddles. "Somebody want to grab this for me?" Zayn picks it up for her. "We’re leaving in 10 minutes." Paul says. Kianna looks at me with sad eyes. I swear, her eyes make me weak at the knees.

I pull her off to the side and bring her in for a hug. We stay there until Paul says it’s time to go. Her eyes slightly fill with tears. "I’m going to say bye to the boys." She walks up to each of them and hugs them, then walks back up to me. "I’ll miss you, and I love you." She sighs. "I’ll miss you and I love you too. Just two weeks babe, and I’ll be back." I lean down and kiss her perfect lips. I start to walk away from her, when I’m a good distance away, I look back at her. Her blue eyes overflowing with tears, her face red as she watches me leave.

Just two weeks Harry. Two weeks and she’ll be back in your arms.