Chapter 28

*Kianna’s POV. The next morning.*

I wake up with my head resting on Harry’s chest, and his arm around my back. He’s still asleep, so I lean up and kiss his lips, slowly he wakes up and kisses me back. "Well good morning to you too. Did you sleep well?" He asks. "Very. I sleep better when I’m with you." I smile. "I missed this a lot." He puts his hand under my chin and caresses my face. "So, what do you want to do today?" Harry asks. "Can we just hang out? Maybe do some other things other than just hanging out... maybe something that has to do with us in bed." I whisper that last part in his ear with a smile. Harry smiles too. "Feeling a tad on the naughty side this morning are we? I’m going to go take a quick shower." Harry gets out of bed. "Okay. I’ll make breakfast for us." I say as Harry walks into the bathroom.

I get out of bed and find my underwear and put them on. Wait, where the hell are my other clothes? Oh crap, my stuff is at Niall’s apartment... I find one of Harry’s shirts and sweat pants to walk to Niall’s apartment. When I get there, I knock on the door Niall answers the door with complete bed head. "Good morning sunshine." I giggle. "Where the hell were you? I thought you came back last night after you got in an argument with Harry?" I bite my bottom lip to try to contain my upcoming laughter. "What’s on your neck? Is that a love bite?" Wow. Niall is slow at this. "Niall, I got in an argument with Harry. I have a love bite on my neck, and I’m wearing boy clothes. What does that tell you?" Niall looks at me for a while trying to figure out what I just said, his eyes get big. "You and Harry had sex last night?" I laugh to myself, "Ding ding ding. We have a winner. Don’t judge okay? Can I have my stuff? I forgot that it was at your apartment..."

Niall nods his head and lets me in. "I had to move your stuff because Greg spent the night." He hands me my bag. "Thank you. Tell Greg I said hi." I hug Niall and start to walk out the door. "Don’t forget to wear the rubbers." Niall shouts with a smile. I stop in my steps, looking around to see if anybody heard him. "Niall!" My cheeks getting red. He laughs at his comment. "I’ll see you later." I walk back to Harry’s apartment.

***

When I get back from getting my stuff from Niall’s apartment, I start making eggs, bacon, and potatoes for us. Harry rounds the corner in his boxers, he walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist. "Can I help you sir?" Harry kisses my cheek and lays his head on my shoulder. "You’re so beautiful." My cheeks get hot, "You’re so strange."

My phone rings from across the room. "Can you get that for me love?" I ask him. "Yeah." He walks over to my phone and answers it . "Hello?... Wait, what?... Is she alright?... Where are you guys?... Yeah, we’ll be right there." Harry rushes over to me, "We have to go Kianna." I look at him confused, "Why?" "I’ll explain on the way. Let me change and we’ll go." He runs to his room. I turn the stove off and wait for Harry to come back. He comes back with a white t-shirt on, black sweat pants, and a black beanie. "Come on babe." He grabs his keys and we head to his car. What’s going on right now?...