Chapter 26

*Kianna’s POV.*

The boy helps me up on the counter and lays me down, he hands me a lime and I put it in my mouth, he lifts my shirt up and puts the salt on my stomach, Louis pours the alcohol in my bellybutton. "Ready?" The boy asks me, I nod my head and laugh.

The boy lowers his head and licks the salt off my stomach very slowly, giving me goose bumps all over my body. Everybody is standing around the counter looking at us and cheering him on. "Yeah! Get some Alex." A boy yells. So his name is Alex... that’s cute.

Alex starts to suck out the alcohol from my bellybutton, which causes me to laugh hysterically, he finally stops and goes to my mouth to take the lime out. Our lips lightly touching as he sucks the like, he pulls away with a smile, and I sit up on the counter. Alex helps me down from the counter. "Thank you." I smile at him. Without his face licking things off my body, he’s really attractive.

"You want to hang out?" Alex asks. "Yeah, let’s sit over here." We both walk over to the couch and talk about ourselves to get to know eachother.

You’re really beautiful by the way." Alex says with a heart melting smile. I feel my cheeks get red and hot, my eye contact drops away from his and I look at the ground. "Thank you. You’re very handsome yourself." I don’t know if the alcohol is causing us to travel forward toward eachother, he gently touches my cheek with his hand, I’m staring into his leaf green eyes the whole time.

I feel something cold and wet hit my leg and Alex’s leg. "Oh shit. Sorry man." I look us to see the ass who purposely spilt their drink on us. Harry is standing there with an empty cup. Alex starts standing up. "You did that on purpose you fucking asshole!" He gets in Harry’s face. "Alex, just wait. He isn’t worth it." Putting extra emphasis on "he". I stare straight at Harry giving him the death stare, times 12.

"I didn’t do it on purpose." Harry’s trying to hold in his smile, he always thought it was hilarious to piss me off. "Oh such bull shit Harry. This is why we broke up, because all you do is lie to me by telling me that you actually cared for me, when you never did." I push Harry out of my way.

I find Niall talking to a pretty brunette girl. "I’m leaving." He turns around and looks at me. "Why?" "Because Harry’s an ass. Sorry for interrupting." I direct that last comment to the girl. "It’s alright." She smiles at me. I turn to find Zayn, but I spot Harry making his way toward me, I give him the death stare again and turn to leave. "Kianna! Ki, wait up!" The more he calls for me, the faster I walk, almost running away from him. "Do you want me to call you the pet name that you absolutely hate? Or will you stop running away from me and talk?" I turn around super fast and walk toward him about to punch him in the face.

"Do it, and you’ll end up in a cardboard box to Antarctica. You know what, I can’t believe you! You are such a fucking prick Harry! I don’t even know why I said yes to you when you asked me to be your girlfriend. Do you want to be a cock block for the re-." I’m interrupted by Harry’s soft lips crashing against mine. For some reason, I let it happen. It feels so right...

(The next chapter is going to be rated R. Just a warning.)