Chapter 4: A New God

After a few minutes, TC wakes up.

"What happened?", TC asks.

"You saved my life then I saved yours", that's what happened Gambi answers.

"Well you kinda did owe me, You did kill me a while back", TC says standing up.

"Consider it paid", Gambi says.

"I'm just glad both of you are okay", Jeff says.

"We're good, but how'd your meeting go, is there a new crisis", Gambi asks.

"As much as I would love to talk to somebody about it, I'm not allowed", Jeff says.

Gambi nods then walks over to his computer monitor. 

"So I was able to analyze what this thing is, and it's more dangerous than we thought", Gambi says.

"How dangerous?", Jeff asks moving closer to the monitor.

"Well, these Bionic Soldiers, are meta hunters, programmed by Freeland PD, now get this, Not only are they made of titanium, they're dna is made up of DEG Power, Meta Boosters, and some other substance that looks familiar but I can't determine", Gambi says.

"Neither can my powers", TC says.

"So you're telling me, with DEG Power, Meta Boosters, and some other substance, Freeland PD was able to give life to Metal", Jeff says.

"Correct", Gambi replies.

"Now that scares me", Jeff says.

"You and Me both", Gambi replies.

"Well I'm gonna go home and check on Lynn, I'll be back later", Jeff says turning to walk out.

"Well we're coming with you, now that they know where we are they will be back with more men", Gambi says.

"Well load up the van, you two can set up your equipment at the house and remain there until it's safe to return to the sanctum", Jeff says.

When they arrive at the house, Lynn, Grace, Brandon, and Erica are sitting in the living room watching TV. Lynn gets up and walks to greet them, she kisses Jeff then looks at Gambi and TC confused as they bring their equipment into the house. 

"What's all this", Lynn asks.

"I told Gambi and TC they can set up their equipment here, they got attacked earlier, and it's not safe for them to remain in the sanctum", Jeff says.

"You weren't there to protect them?", Lynn asks.

"No I had to fly to Star City for a Crisis meeting, so I wasn't there for the invasion", Jeff replies.

"Well who attacked them?", Lynn asks.

"The meta hunters", Gambi says.

"How did they find the sanctum", Lynn asks.

"They tracked the soldier I brought to the sanctum", Jeff replies.

"You took it to the sanctum?", Lynn asks.

"Yeah so Gambi could take a look at him, and maybe you could help Gambi analyze it", Jeff replies.

"In do time but, for right now can I talk to you outside", Lynn says walking on the porch.

"Uh yeah, sure", Jeff says following.

They walk outside and shut the door behind them.

"Before you say anything, I'm sorry I keep inviting people here but...", Jeff starts.