Sneak Peek II: Alyss

Alyss POV

Twelve notes in three days. Ever since that boy ran into me in that hall he hasn't been leaving me alone. What does it take to run a boy off? He claimed that he just loved smart girls, and he saw my College Forensics book, he was also in my psychology class. So what? I was just trying to get the classes done so that I could get out of this place. I hate school, all types. The three of us were always bullied and some person would always tamper with our lives.

Why would this be any different? Though I knew Annika was gone today I knew she would be able to scare any boy away for good. That meant I needed to plan. Of coourse Anna would have to put two cents in, and that was greatly welcomed since she would be more than willing to help me out. A few years ago Anna went through a simalir thing and Annika and I got her out it. Plus Anna was able to look at a plan and think of any possibilities of the plan not working out. That was always greatly needed, because while Annika and I were great at making up fool proof plans, Anna was able to point out any minor detail that we may have missed so that everything goes on perfectly.

So, all I have to do is plan and wait. I want that boy gone.

A/N:

Hey readers! So here is the sneak peak for Alyss! Anna's sneak peak should be up soon! Don't know when! Still need info on the schools in England, that would really be great! And also questions for the Q&A! Happy reading!

~Spotty