XII

Anna POV

Three of them? Obviously he was talking about us. What bargain could one man possibly trade us in for? What would the person on the other end want with us? It couldn't be someone we knew. No, they would all think he was still dead. So who would make a bargain with the consulting criminal?

Annika was almost free when he hung up. "Great news," Moriarty hissed. "You are being set free."

With that Annika stood up and advanced on him. She pulled something out of his hand before getting up and dusting herself off. "I believe this belongs to me," She said with much satisfaction placing her pistol in her boot.

Moriarty sighed loudly and brushed himself off. "Westwood," He said glaring at my sister.

"I know," She laughed. "Shame, it was a nice suit too." I rolled my eyes at her comment. "Don't take my things."

Alyss laughed at that. She shook her head and started her way to the door. The spider watched us closely. One step. Two step. Three step. He was memorizing our walking pattern. I walked slowly and cautiously until I knew we were out of his sight.

Annika was already outside holding the former gag to her forehead to stop the bleeding. She hadn't hailed a cab. She turned to face me.

"What were you thinking?" I said.

"Where's Alyss?" She changed the subject.

"Right here," Our sister said coming up behind us. "Well, care to let us know?"

"Well..." Annika started before we all blacked out.

A/N:

Ok so I think I'll answer a few questions if you have them. They will be posted at the end of the next chapter or the one after that.

~SpottyGeek