XL

Anna POV

Mary pulled out of the driveway as Sally pulled in. I think Annika was sticking out her tongue while John was sitting in the back with Annika and Alyss to look at Annika's wrapped up shoulder. My sister winced as John unwrapped the bandage. The blood was already seeping through it. The gash was still quite red and bloody, the skin around it was still swollen and full of pus. I imagined Annika's face behind me as John was using his little medical kit thing and trying to sew the gash shut.

Annika it seemed was trying hard to stay calm as we all knew, well besides John and Mary because well obviously they hadn't known us that long, that Annika hated needles. Sadly the fact that John didn't know this and that we were in a moving vehicle I think she was far more terrified that she would be normally.

John had finished wrapping the new bandages around Annika's shoulder when we arrived to a bridal store. Bridesmaid dress shopping of course. Still it was probably better than whatever Sally had planned. We weren't far from Baker Street either so that was where John was headed off to. That meant that more than likely we would see Sherlock tonight before returning to Sally's home. Reluctantly Annika followed the three of us into the the bridal shop. Mary wanted lilac dresses, each of us were able to pick out our own style of dress just as long as they came in lilac.

I heard Annika grumble as a lady tried to size her for dress sizes. Alyss stayed quiet, and I honestly didn't care. Mary had gone to look at wedding dresses while the attendant lady picked out styles that she thought would look good for each of us. We were each given a dressing room and multiple dresses. All of them knee length. Annika looked miserable trying on the dresses, it was hard to tell if it was from trying them on with her shoulder, the fact that she hated dresses, or that she just seemed so uncomfortable in general. Alyss was going through dresses quickly with out showing many of them. I however came out in each because I didn't know what to to think. I didn't care much of what I looked like in a dress but Mary who had stopped looking at wedding dresses had sat down to see the dresses that we had tried on, I figured since it is her wedding whatever dress she believed that whatever she thought I looked nice in is whatever dress I would probably choose for myself to wear.

The three of us all came out at the same time. I had probably tried on fifteen or so dresses and Alyss was probably in the mid twenties of the amount she had tried on. I wasn't sure how many Annika had tried on but I could tell you it was defiantly less than the amount that she was sending back to the attendant lady.

Mary gasped and smiled when she saw the three of us come out. "Girls those are perfect," she said as we did a whol three-sixty turn to show her the whole dress. Annika sighed in relief, this meant that she didn't have to try on anymore dresses. "Go change back into your normal clothes, we'll get these ones." She smiled at the lady.

The attendant checked all of our tags before we went to change. Annika was back before any of us. She was dressed in her skinny jeans, purple high-top converse, a grey tee and a black hoodie. Alyss was wearing black combat boots, skinny jeans, a black lace cami with a green over top and a headband with a flower on it. I was dressed in boot cut jeans, with my blue combat boots, a white tee shirt and a grey infinity scarf. Mary had just finished placing our orders and the dates that we would go in for fittings. She smiled and opened the door of the bridal shop. We all ran to Mary's vehicle because it had started to rain, and she drove it to Sherlock's flat. Even though we all knew that we were not aloud to visit Sherlock with out it being okayed with Sally we ran into the flat anyways. Screw the government, Mycroft and his people were not going to stop us from doing the things that we wanted to do.

Alyss was the first to the door. Though Sherlock didn't have the look on his face we were hoping him to.

A/N:

Hey guys, sorry I didn't post earlier today but I was at a friends house and I can't move my left hand, but I got it out so don't worry I'm still here. I'm at 3K can you believe that? You guys are amazing for reading my book. I think this one will have a few more chapters. We're gonna have the next one, a bit of a fast forward to their 15th birthday. The wedding and a few other things will happen. It will end fairly soon. Maybe in November or December depending on how often I update. Keep waiting for them on those Saturdays! You guys are amazing! Read on!

~SpottyGeek