5. My Unfortunate Girlfriend

I got ready within an hour or so when Bradley was still in front of the mirror working on her eyes.

"Come on girl, I'm getting bored now. "

I said and she hissed concentrating on her makeup.

"Just a second, Glo. I'm almost done. "

She murmured and I rolled my eyes.

She has a blind date today, so she suggested that I can join them for site seeing if I wanted. Since I'm alone in my house and has nothing special to do for the whole day, I agreed to the offer.

After her getting ready, I dragged her out of the house towards her car and she laughed at my impatience.

"I'm the one having a date and you're excited more. "

Little does she know.

"Yeah, I can't wait. Now get inside, let's go. "

I wanted to get away from the house since the house was owned by Jackson. Bradley was my best friend since high school, so she knew everything about me. She offered me to stay in her house until everything is settled, but I said I'm fine, but was nothing near fine.

We reached the destination and I nearly gaped at the beauty of the place.

"What the actual fucking hell? "

I said as soon as we were out of the car. Bradley giggled near me.

"Right? "

"Is he paying? "

That was the only thing I could muster of asking.

"Yes. "

"Holy Molly...! "

I mumbled and she ignored my reaction walking further.

The place was wonderful for site seeing. The whole cafe was in a pool. A bridge like a path to walk inside. There were numerous circular seating arrangements scattered around the centrepiece which was connected with similar bridges in different lengths. Overall, the place will look like the sun from the top. Fully colourful like a rainbow. I can't imagine the scenario in the night if it's this much beauty in the day itself. I was wearing a white sundress that reached my knees and my hair was down cascading on my back just above my waist. But the people in here were all professional, rich and classy looking.

Bradley sat in one of the poles and I grinned. The man she talked about was also rich like the other people here. I stood near the main bridge staring at my friend who was laughing at something the gentleman was saying. The place was very windy, so the sunlight felt soothing to the skin. I looked down at the water and smiled at my reflection. I looked up at them again and felt happy for my stupid friend. I slowly ran my eyes through everyone in there and stopped at a particular table.

I know him.

He was wearing a blue shirt and white Jean shorts pairing with matching stunning sunglasses.

The very similar handsome face I was planning to scratch off for the past twenty-four hours.

Near him, sat a very young lady in her twenties if I assume right. His new girlfriend, or maybe an old one, since they're talking very seriously about something.

Perfect timing.

I'm coming for you darling.

I marched towards their pole without looking here and there if someone is watching me. The sound of my heels annoyed some people around me, but I cared the least. I was almost there when I overheard their conversation.