19. Poor Lady

Three days passed by like the blink of an eye since I decided to lock myself inside my room researching about Michael and his enemies on the internet and collected data about the beast I'm dealing with. His history is almost like a complicated chain reaction. Enemies of enemies and their enemies and all of their main enemies were all enemies of this one guy. He stood out as the lonely warrior who scared everyone who stood against him. His enemies were not the ones who killed him. Some sources say that he's murdered by another man like him who worked with him like his Allie who was equally powerful as him and the guy cheated on Michael. His name is Zach Robert, a weirdly familiar name again. He was not arrested because the murder was not proved to be done by him. Other sources say that all of his enemies planned it together and killed him with professional killers.

My eyes started getting heated after hours of research in the morning itself not even going down to have some food. I slammed the thing close placing it nearby and played senorita on my phone connecting my headphones. I danced my way to the washroom and took out my toothbrush like taking a sword. Camila Cabello was my favourite female singer for a decade now. So her songs always are a week point for me. I dance madly when her song plays and there is nothing I care about for the time being.

I dressed into something cute before going down to meet everyone normally at the dining table, but to my surprise, only Nicklaus was sitting there eating his food slowly without looking anywhere else. I decided to ignore him too since my topic of interest is no more him.

I simply sat opposite to him and served myself the pancakes and maple syrup on a plate. I noticed with my peripheral vision that he's glancing my way without making it obvious, but I ignored anything and everything he was doing.

The question was bugging me inside that why's he sitting alone in here, but my ego was blocking me. Soon enough, he finished his food and stood up from his seat. I didn't look up at him, but clearly, he expected me to give a glance since he waited a moment before walking away. The band-aid on his leg was no more present. So he didn't break his leg. The injury wasn't that serious, I assume.

I relaxed on the spot before continuing to eat.

The doubt remains that where was Harry, Tanner and Ms Ivory. They all eat together.

After finishing my meal, I decided on part two of my adventures. I slowly went up the stairs in the hope of secretly visiting my going to be family members rooms to see their secrets if there is any chance, in the excuse of enthusiasm.

I slowly tiptoed towards my first and the best suspect among the family. Ms Ivory.

Her room was perfectly neat and organised as I expected. All of her things were kept untouched and neat. I couldn't do anything except look at everything from outside. I opened her neatly arranged closet which begged me to ruin it. I giggled at the thought and looked up to the number of shelves it has. It has higher ones which didn't reach my height. So I grabbed the chair nearby and stood over the thing scanning the things. I saw a beautiful Mike like thing settled over a pile of papers. The thing was the same thing I used to see in Bradley's cupboard which she used regularly since she didn't have any relationships.

Ms Ivory is divorced too. Poor lady.

I smirked taking it in my hand.

I've never used it since I've never thought that I needed it. But a try doesn't harm. I smiled fully deciding to step down I felt one leg of the chair moving and I held the shelf tight standing straight. I slowly placed my one foot on the ground hands still on the shelf and slowly placed the other sliding my hand down safely landing with some paper sticking to my fingers in the process. It fell facing upwards and I frowned. It was two photos. One was me, and the other was Jackson.