30. Too Sweet

"She likes milkshake? "

She asked leaning down looking through the refrigerator. I couldn't help but stare at her perfect round ass. I looked away not wanting to stare.

"Hell no...! She hates the taste of milk. And yeah, she likes dry nuts raw, more than in drinks. You can make cold tea, and give her some cookies, because last time we went out, she was dying for them until I bought them for her. She likes tea, and..., juice is also fine. And for that, lemon is the best choice. She like lemonade. "

I chuckled dryly saying that and she closed the fridge standing up looking at me crossing her hands under her chest.

And when she does that... --

I looked away not wanting to observe the consequences of her folding hands.

"Anything else I have to keep in mind? "

She asked faking a smile and I shook my head.

Still don't admit that you're jealous.

I went near her.

Bad move. If I look down....,

How can she attract me this much with every single move she makes? Whenever she's near, I feel very attracted to her. Like she's the only girl who has this effect on me. Even if she doesn't recognize it, she does so many things to me by just looking at me like this.

"You can serve her anything else since you want to piss her off. "

I said smirking and she slowly reflected the action making me feel like kissing her.

No. I didn't say that.

Keep saying that to yourself.

She turned towards the fridge again and I took a log breath turning away from her.

Fuck...! She's turning seductive day by day.

***

We walked out together with the glass and I noticed Harry and Lexi talking in front of the TV about some show they were watching on it. I scooted closer to Glory and she looked up at me. I smiled and continued walking towards them. Lexi was the first one to notice us. Until then, she was laughing with my brother. But when she saw me walking so closer to Glory, her smile became fake.

"Sorry, am I late? "

Glory apologised before placing the glass down on the table. Lexi smiled wider making it clear that she's faking it before looking down at the glass of milkshake in front of her. His expression changed suddenly into horror and she looked up at me mouth open wide.

"What is this? "

She asked me.

"I thought you should drink something cold since you'll be tired of travelling so far. "

Glory said making Lexi turn to her and grit her teeth.

"I don't like milk. You know that, Nik."

She said angrily and I shook my head.

"I'm so sorry, I think I forgot that. Shit...! "

I said faking concern and she looked at me frowning in disbelief.

"He is always so forgetful. You should have asked me. "

Glory turned to me and said in a low voice since the gap was very small between us. I could even smell her fragrance from the distance. And as I remember, the wild roses and jasmine was her thing which directly makes me giddy to close the gap.

Shit..., what are you thinking Nicklaus?

I cleared my throat intending to distract myself from her beauty.

"I couldn't remember. You should have asked me first. "

I said in a low voice and she looked at me for a while before blinking her eyes and looking down.

"It's fine. "

Lexi said loud enough to make us look at her.

"I can help myself. "

She said standing up before walking towards the kitchen before eyeing glory with a death glare and she tried not to laugh before she was out of sight. She laughed in a low voice when she was gone and I tried not to laugh too. Harry was still sitting there now drinking the milkshake which Lexi abandoned.

"Mmmm..., who made it? Yummy....! "

"Thank you, Harry. "

Glory said and he scrunched up his nose at her.

"No wonder it's too sweet. "

She gaped before taking the tray from the table and beating on his arm and he laughed at her.

"Do we have a guest? "

Mom and Tanner entered came through the door interrupting the moment and I became aware of the person inside the kitchen.

Shit...!