Chapter 13: Get To Know, Minho

-Y/n P.O.V.-

Once again there was a scared boy that came up in the box. The third boy. How many will there be?

Once he had gotten out of the box, I told Alby to show him around. I was already getting tired of having to show people around.

My first look at the greenie. Well, he looked good. He looked very strong and well built. There was something quite strange. His hair. It was well done still. From what I remember we all looked like shit when we came up in that box. He must have about a pound of gel in there for it to stay looking like that.

He was in a blue, button-up long-sleeved shirt and dark brown pants.

He didn't look scared when he came out of the box. He just got up and got out of the box looking around.

He honestly looked quite self-centered. He looked like the kind of guy who would put himself first. But that's from what I've seen right? I've only just met him 5 minutes ago.

Now, I'm just helping Newt with bringing the boxes out of the box.

Food.

Clothes.

Weapons.

All the normal things. Or what was normal so far.

"Hey, y/n? Hello? You there?" I heard a voice say. It was Newt, waving a hand in front of my face.

"What? Yeah. I'm here. What do you want Newt?" I asked sharply.

"Woah. No need to get all snappy." he laughed. I just stood there, glaring at him. "Ok, well you were kind of just there, looking off into space. So, I just wanted to know if you were, ok? You looked deep in thought. What were you thinking about?" he asked.

"I'm fine, Newt. Let's just get this done. I'm hungry and it's time for supper." I replied back sharply.

I heard him whisper an 'ok' before going back to moving the creates out of the box.

-Later-

Once Newt and I finished getting all the creates to their spots, I went to the kitchen and started making are lovely supper; sandwich and fruit.

We really need to get someone who can cook next month.

Once I was done making everything, I made my way over to where the boys were. We decided on making a bonfire to 'welcome' the greenie.

Well, Minho. He had already remembered his name. While he was getting the tour with Alby, he just remembered it. So, are new addition's name is, Minho.

"Hey boys" I said, making my presence known.

"Hey" they said back.

"I made your favorites. Sandwiches!" I said in a sarcastic tone.

"Yay! Oh, how I love sandwiches!" Newt replied in the same tone.

I rolled my eyes playfully while handing the boys their food.

"Here Greenie." I said while handing him his meal.

"Thanks, but I remembered my name you know, it's Minho" he said proudly.

"Well, Greenie. I don't really care all that much so your name is gonna be greenie. Ok? Ok."

"Alright, note to self, don't mess with the girl." he mumbled while looking back into the fire.

"Ah, you learn quickly, don't you young one?" I remarked.

"Yeah, I'm pretty smart, aren't I?" He said all proud and confident.