Chapter 16: Greenie 5... and 10

A/N: I have no picture so there you go... also can we talk about his jawline??? Damn.

-A few weeks later, greenie day-

-Y/n P.O.V.-

Once again, it's greenie day here in hell.

The boys stayed to greet the person. I have a bad feeling about this one though. I also feel like I'm going to be the only girl in the glade. So far that much I true.

I heard the door of my room open. I knew it must be Minho checking up on me. He has been coming in my room at 8 am like clockwork on the days that the boys aren't in the maze.

"Morning" he greeted.

I didn't reply. I just covered my face with the blanket.

"Come on lazy. It's greenie day. I'm getting promoted." he said with a smirk.

I just laughed and got up.

"OK. I'm up, ok? Now get out I need to change." I said giggling.

"You can change. Go ahead." he said looking me up and down jokingly.

"N- Ew. You weirdo. Get. Out" I said pointing to the door.

"Alright, alright. I'm going gosh." he said putting his hands up in defence mockingly.

Once he left, I closed the door and locked it.

I got changed into shorts and a T-shirt I had bracelets on, so my cuts were covered.

I went out to the kitchen to see the boys at the table like usual. "Hey, boys" I greeted.

"Good morning" they all said in unison.

I went and got my food and sat next to Minno. Alby in front of me and Newt in front of Minho.

"Alby, can you give the tour again today?" I asked.

He nodded and the rest of breakfast was lived in silence.

-Later-

The ring of the greenie alarm sounded in the glade. I knew the box would only come up in 30 minutes, so I didn't hurry over there. I just kept on working on the garden. The tomatoes are coming along well, and we've planted a few other veggies too.

After 20 minutes the alarm stopped, and I took that as my signal to start heading to the box. Once I got there Minho and Newt were already waiting there and I saw Alby coming in the distance.

"He'll probably be up soon" I said quietly.

"He? How do you know it's going to be a boy?" Newt asked me.

"I don't but so far I've been the only girl in four months. So, I could only guess it would be a boy." I replied to him nonchalantly.

Alby joined us and sat down next to me. "What do y'all think? Any predictions?" he asked.

"I think it's another guy" I replied.

"Ok what about you guys?" he asked, looking between Minho and Newt.

They just shrugged.

I heard a loud bang, knowing it was the box coming to a stop, I got up and walked over to the box doors. Once I opened them up, I was shocked from what I saw.

A whole group of boys. Only boys. There were about 20 boys crammed into a box.

"What the hell is this place" one yelled

"Get us out of here" I heard another

"Who are you people?" some of them were yelling.

"Hey shuckfaces! Shut up!" I heard a familiar voice yell, Alby.