Chapter Twenty-Seven ~ Leather

~Leather's POV~

I woke up to find that Ashton wasn't in the bed next to me. He really needs to stop doing this.

I made my way to the living room while calling out to Ashton. "You know, Ashton, I thought having my boyfriend here with me would mean that I would wake up to him." I joked. When I saw Ashton on the couch staring at his phone with a worried look, I stopped in my place. "Ash, what's wrong?"

"Ari caught Trent cheating on her and she kicked him out and now she's been missing since last night. She won't answer anyone."

"What do you mean she won't answer anyone?! Has anyone gone looking for her?! Oh my God!" I screamed and began pacing the space between the hallway and my living room/dining room. "I'm going to kill Trent for doing this."

I went to punch the wall, but Ashton ran over from the couch and grabbed my hand inches before the wall. "If you do that again, you're going to need stitches."

"Then I'll use the other hand." I challenged back.

"Leather, I know you're angry, but you know this isn't going to make anything better." I sighed and dropped my hand before falling into Ashton and hiding my face in his chest. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. "The boys and I are going to look for Ari in about an hour. Do you want to come?"

I shook my head and mumbled into his chest. "No, she probably doesn't want to see me anyway."

"I'm sure you're the one person she wants to see, but I understand."

I kissed Ashton goodbye as he left to go look for Arianna. I don't even know where she would go. She wouldn't pick anywhere obvious. I groaned and fell backwards on to the couch so that I was facing the ceiling.

I scrolled through my phone and saw that I had apparently called Ari last night. Ashton probably tried using my phone to call her. She obviously didn't pick up. I knew she didn't want to talk to me. I know I got angry, but it's only because I care! That jerk deserves what's coming to him.

Maybe if I just talk to Trent and give him a piece of my mind, I'll feel better. I don't have to get physical; I can just tell him off a little bit...or a-lot-a bit, and leave it at that. I definitely don't want to get stitches.

After getting showered and such, I got into my car and drove to the place I knew I could always find Trent; a bar. Shocker, right? He's the only person I know who would be at a bar this early in the day. It's not even two in the afternoon!

I had gotten to know the bartender/owner pretty well when Ari and I first moved here. I was pretty distraught after I broke up with Ashton and Ron was a good listener and knew when to cut me off.

Before entering the bar, I took a few deep breaths and pulled open the door. Just as I had assumed, Trent was siting at the bar with Kelsey and Bryson.

Trent smirked as he looked up and saw me walking over to him. "Came to defend your friend, I see."

"I'm gonna talk, and you're going to listen." I began, earning an arrogant chuckle from Trent. "You're lucky that I am not currently physically ripping your head off as much as I would like to because for some reason, Arianna doesn't want me to hurt you even though you deserve it. I came here to make sure that you and your friends stay away from us. I will not allow you to hurt her anymore. You were all toxic and I wish we saw that earlier."

"And you think those boy band guys are better than us?" Bryson interjected.

"First, they're not a boy band; they play their own instruments, asshole. Second, I was not talking to you so have another drink since that's what you're best at." I snapped back.