Chapter Fourteen ~ Arianna

~Arianna's POV~

"Kelsey, hand me that lip gloss again before we go in." Brittany held out her hand, all three of us leaning against the side of Kelsey's car. Kelsey handed her the lip gloss before taking it back and stuffing it in her bra. The three of us wrapped our arms around eachothers backs before strolling up to the entry way where we met Trent dressed in his hot red silk robe.

"How are my bunnies this evening?" He smirked.

"Lovely Hugh." I winked. The four of us walked into the party together. After making our way over to the makeshift bar in the corner and getting a drink each. A little while, and a few drinks later, I noticed Leather and Luke walking toward us. Were they.....matching?

"Leather!" I cheered as I saw her moving closer through the crowd. My eyes focused on Luke's as Trent's grip tightened on my waist.

"Hey! You guys look...great!" Leather said with the most fake smile I had ever seen.

"Are you two in like, a couple's costume? I thought you were with Bryson." Kelsey inquired. Who the fuck told her that?

"Luke and I are just friends as are Bryson and I." Leather answered with a smile. I pressed my lips firmly together.

"That's not what Bryson has been telling everyone." Kelsey and Brittany laughed to each other. Bitches. Wait, what had Bryson told them?

"C'mon, Leather. Let's go find Cal and get you a drink." Luke suggested to her. She shrugged him off.

"I'm going to get some air." She stated and walked away. Luke rushed away trying to follow her but I doubt he could keep up with her in this crowd.

"Are you two fucking serious? Nothing happened between her and Bryson. I was on the phone with her last night. So whatever shit Bryson is talking he needs to fact check." I snapped.

"Hey, woah, calm down okay. I'm sorry." Brittany raised her hands defensively.

"Whatever." Kelsey rolled her eyes and walked away.

"That was immature babe." Trent stated behind me and then walked away. I stared after him.

"Well that was dick." Brittany shook her head.

"Whatever." I grumbled and reached back to the bar to pour myself a shot.

"I'm gonna go talk to people. I'll check in on you later okay." She smiled at me. I nodded and she left.

XxXxXx

I slumped down on the little bar, pouting as I surveyed the party around me. Everyone seemed to be having a good time EXCEPT me. Why was that? I looked over to the corner and noticed Calum flirting hardcore with a curvy brunette. Close by Trent and his friends were shoving eachother around and acting like idiots. He definitely had more drinks than I had. I rolled my eyes and shifted my gaze to the other side of the room. My eyes immediately narrowed into slits. Kelsey had her hand on Luke's shoulder, holding him close to her. What the hell did she think she was doing?! She leaned forward, pressing her other hand against his chest while she whispered in his ear. He let out a laugh and said something back with a wide smile.

I growled as I got up from my seat, making my way over to them. My stilettos clicked against the floor as I managed to keep my balance. When I reached them I took a firm grip on Kelsey's arm and tugged her away from him.

"Don't you have your own boyfriend to flirt with?" I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Don't you?" She glared at me.

"Back off of Luke." I stated.

"Why should I?" She popped out her hip, placing her hand on it.

"Arianna..." Luke said in a warning tone.