Chapter Twenty-Six ~ Arianna

~Arianna's POV~

I watched as Leather exited her office door, tears spilling from my eyes. A moment later I felt Ashton give me a quick hug and a kiss on the forehead before exiting the room after her. Now it was just me and Luke. I attempted to wipe the tears from my eyes and started to head for the door but he placed a hand on my shoulder to stop me.

"Ari, you can't run away from your problems." Luke stated in a serious voice. I sighed and turned around to face him.

"I'm not running from my problems Luke. I'm trying to fix them. That's why I'm staying with Trent." I responded.

"I still want to kill him." He said seriously.

"I still really don't want you to." I crossed my arms over my chest and winced again. Jesus that hurt.

"Well, I won't, but I have one condition." He said in the same serious voice.

"Oh yeah? What would that be?" I raised my eyebrow. Really? He had a condition for not trying to kill my boyfriend?

"You have to tell Mikey and Calum." Luke shrugged like it was no big deal. My heart dropped into my stomach.

"What?" I asked with wide eyes.

"If you don't want me to kill him and you want to stay with him then I'll go along with it but only if you tell Mikey and Calum what's going on." He had this smug look on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him. He didn't blink. He was completely serious. My hands formed into fists.

"Fine." I answered, turning on my heel and heading for the door. I turned back as I opened it and saw him standing there with this triumphant look. I rolled my eyes. "Are you coming or what? I don't exactly know where your house is that you're staying in." I barked. With the smile still on his face Luke exited the room with me and I followed him out. Jesus this was horrible. Michael and I had just argued about this last night!

When we arrived at the boys house Luke opened the first door and then brought me to the glass door leading into their actual house. There they were, Michael and Calum, sitting on the lounge couch playing a video game and I felt my heart beat start to pick up. Oh no. Calum turned his attention to where Luke and I had entered and paused the game. Michael immediately looked at Calum and then at Luke and I.

"Did you two get back together as well?" Mikey questioned in an excited voice.

"Not even close." Luke said in a harsh way. I winced at the sound of it but refused to look in his direction. Michael's eyebrows shot up into his hairline.

"Woah, what are you so angry about?" Calum inquired, fully turning around to look at us now.

"Arianna has something to tell you." Luke responded, giving my shoulder a tiny push forward. I bit my lip and looked at the two boys sitting infront of me.

"Um, hi." I said with a small wave.

"Hi?" Mikey narrowed his eyes at me.

"Come on Ari, whatever it is you can tell us." Cal said with a goofy smile. Oh god. I couldn't do this. I went to turn around and run out of there but Luke was standing right behind me, his arms crossed.

"You need to tell them. That was the deal." He said. I let out a deep sigh and turned around to look back at Mikey and Calum. Both of them now looked incredibly concerned.

"So, uh, Mikey? You know how last night we were talking and you were saying how you didn't think Trent was treating me very nicely and I told you he was?" I cleared my throat and finally made eye contact with him.

"I remember." Was all that he said in response. It looked like he was already putting the pieces together. I glanced at Calum and saw that he was on the same page.