Chapter Thirty ~ Arianna

~Arianna's POV~

I heard shouting upstairs but I couldn't be bothered to move. After everyone had made their way upstairs Luke and I had stayed on the couch, cuddled close together. I knew there was probably some talk about me and Luke going on but it wasn't worth confronting. We had already made our decision and they would just have to live with it.

"So, I've been thinking," I began but I heard Luke let out a chuckle.

"That's a dangerous pass-time." He stated. I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow and a smile. He pressed a quick kiss to my forehead. "Continue."

"Well, are you guys planning on going home for thanksgiving?" I inquired, picking up his hand in mine and playing with his fingers. He moved his hand so our fingers intertwined.

"No we're probably gonna stay here. We're going home for Christmas though. Gotta see our families." He was smiling. I knew the idea of seeing his family again was nice for him.

"A couple months back Leather and I were talking about having our own little thanksgiving since neither of us have the ability to go back home. If you're going to still be here you guys should join us." I suggested. He was quiet for a moment and I was worried I had said something wrong. I had been saying a lot of wrong things to people lately.

"That sounds like it would be really nice. As long as you and Leather are the ones cooking." He laughed. I giggled and moved so I could really look up at him.

"If you and the boys were the ones who cooked everything would be burnt and smoke would be filling the kitchen." I grinned.

"It was one time! We didn't know you had to clean an oven!" Luke shouted. I put my hand over his mouth and started laughing.

"Relax! I wasn't even talking about the cookies." I laughed hysterically. He placed his hand over my mouth and raised his eyebrow. I rolled my eyes before removing my hand from over his mouth and he did that same. We both sat and stared at each other for a moment. "I missed you weirdo." I smiled lopsidedly.

"Yeah, I missed you too loser." He grinned and poked the tip of my nose. I stuck my tongue out and was about to say more when my phone started to ring. I looked down at the caller I.D. and grimaced. "What is it? What's wrong?" Luke inquired. I showed him the screen and his eyes narrowed. A few seconds later the call went to voicemail. A little New Voicemail notification popped up right after that.

"I wonder what he wanted." I sighed, while clicking the little notification and logging in to hear the message. I placed the phone to my ear as it started.

"Arianna, I want my stuff back. I'm going out with Kelsey tonight and I need some of the clothes from your apartment." Was all that was said before the voicemail ended. I resisted the urge to roll my eyes and instead I just deleted it and placed my phone on the couch next to me.

"You don't look very happy. What did Trent say?" Luke sounded so hostile it was almost laughable.

"He wants his stuff back so that he can wear it to go out with Kelsey." I shrugged and then let out a yawn.

"Is someone getting tired?" Luke joked, about to poke my nose again but I swatted his hand away.

"Shut up, I didn't get any sleep last night at all." I grumbled as I moved so that I was laying curled up on the couch with my arms and head resting across Luke's lap, my arms criss-crossed under my head.

"Do you want to go sleep in my room?" He inquired as he brushed a few stray hairs from my face. I smiled a small smile.

"Are you trying to get me in your bed mister Hemmings?" I giggled and I would have winked if my eyes weren't already closed.