Chapter Four ~ Arianna

~Arianna's POV~

"Baby, have you seen my red and black flannel?" Trent called from my bedroom. I was currently in the bathroom finishing up curling my hair.

"It's in my bottom dresser drawer on the left with your Keith Urban shirt on top of it!" I yelled back, trying to make sure the curling iron didn't burn my hand off. A few minutes later Trent appeared dressed in his nice black shoes, his blue jeans, and his red and black flannel. I placed the curling iron on the counter and stepped back to just admire him.

Trent was about six foot three with clean cut brunette hair and vibrant green eyes. A star football player at our college, almost guaranteed to get drafted for the NFL actually. He was incredible. I had met him through Bryson, Leather's new boy toy, at a party. At first, he was just something to get over Luke. However, as time went on I actually started to fall for him. He was the cowboy I always wanted.

"Taking in the view?" He joked, smiling at me.

"Yeah, something like that." I giggled.

"You ready to head out? It's already seven and Brittany wants us there by nine because she thinks that bouncer checks ID's less carefully." He walked over and stood behind me, both of us looking at our reflection in the mirror.

My hair was perfectly curled. My makeup was completely on point. My dress showed just the right amount of cleavage. I felt amazing. However, I also felt VERY short.

"We've just got to stop by Leather's to get the heels I'm wearing tonight." I reached up and kissed his cheek before walking out of the bathroom to go get my clutch. I pouted down at my feet when Trent met me at the front door.

"Did you forget you're borrowing shoes from Leather and you don't have any shoes that match your outfit to wear out?" He poked my side. I pouted up at him. "Come here." He laughed and picked me up off the ground with one arm. I laughed as he carried me down to his truck. He placed me in the passenger seat.

"This is why you're my second favorite person." I leaned over once he got into the drivers seat and pressed a kiss to his lips.

"I guess I'm always going to be second to Leather." He joked.

"See, you get it." I poked his nose. He chuckled as he started the truck and began to drive. It took all of five minutes to drive to Leather's apartment. When we got there Trent got out of the truck and walked over to my side, opening my door and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he closed my door and carried me up to Leather's apartment.

"Babe, my dress is riding up! In pretty sure anyone could see my butt." I whined, trying to fix it.

"Eh, as long as they know it's mine..." He trailed off. I smacked his chest and attempted to fix my dress once more. When we reached the top of the stairs I went onto my clutch and pulled out my spare key to her place. "Are you gonna try to open the door backwards?" He laughed.

"Let me live my life!" I shouted, throwing my head back and hitting it against the door trim. Ow. The two of us burst out laughing as Trent used the key to open Leather's door.

"Leather! Arient is in the building!" Trent shouted, still laughing, as the door swung open.

"Did you just use our ship name?" I giggled as he placed me on the ground.

"Who's that?" I heard a voice behind me. Wait a second.... I turned around and saw Leather, Calum, Michael, and Ashton all sitting in Leather's livingroom.

"Arianna?" Michael raised his eyebrow. "You're...blond..."

"Blond and really skinny..." Calum stated.

"Blond, skinny, and in a dress that's way too short." Ashton said.

"Gee guys... Nice to see you too." I joked, feeling Trent step a but closer to me behind me now.

"Shit! Hi!" Michael shouted and ran over and gave me a hug. I smiled, hugging him back.

"Arianna!" Calum yelled, basically tackling me out of Michael's hug into one of his own. Ash slowly walked over, looking at me.

"You've changed alot." He said, standing directly infront of me.

"Does that mean I don't get a hug?" I tilted my head to the side a pouted. He shook his head slowly and reached forward to hug me. When he pulled away Trent placed his arm around my waist. I noticed Calum looking down Leather's little hallway and then back at me a couple times. What was that about?

"Leather, do you have those heels she wanted?" Trent asked, looking a tad uncomfortable around the boys. Granted, they were kind of the exact opposite of him.

"Oh, right, yeah." She said, leaving the room to go get the shoes.

"So who's this?" Calum crossed his arms.

"Oh! Guys, this is my boyfriend Trent!" I cheered, reaching up and giving Trent's lips a quick peck.

"Your what?" I heard from behind Ashton, Calum, and Michael. Oh. My. God.

"Uh.... Luke..." I stammered out, unsure of how to react. What was I supposed to say?

"Luke? Your ex boyfriend Luke?" Trent whispered in my ear. I whipped my head up to look at him. I had nearly forgotten he was there. I nodded my head, immediately looking back at the blond haired blue eyed boy infront of me.

"Um, Ari, here are those heels you wanted." Leather spoke up, moving around Luke and the other boys to hand me the shoes. I took them out of her hand, putting them on while looking down at my feet to avoid any eye contact with anyone.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Michael inquired, trying to break what seemed like a whole lot of tension.

"Trent and I are going to a party." I replied, feeling Trent re-place his arm around my waist and pull me to his side.

"You hate parties." Luke said in a confused voice.

"Baby, what is he talking about?" Trent questioned.

"Nothing. Nothing. We should probably get going. I don't want to miss the bouncer who won't check my ID." I started to push Trent toward the door.

"But you just got here!" Calum said at the same time Luke said "You're using a fake ID?"

"Aw Cal, I'd love to stay, honest, but..." I got cut off.

"Well if you'd love to stay then stay." He said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"It'd be such a waste of a good outfit." I attempted to argue, avoiding looking in Luke's direction. He didn't seem very happy with me, though I didn't know why I cared. "Maybe you guys could come over my apartment some time or something." I shrugged.

"You and Leather don't live together anymore?" Michael raised his eyebrow. I looked at Leather for help but she was looking over at Luke. Seriously?!

"No, no. We decided we both need separate places." I shrugged. I then looked back at Trent. "Babe, shouldn't we get going? Brittany is expecting us."

"I think she'll manage with the rest of the group tonight. I'd really like to get to know your friends." Trent smiled at the boys. Oh no...

"Trent, please, that's not right of us." I said, directly facing him with a look of panic on my face.

"I think she'll be fine with the other party people." He shrugged.

"She'll have no one to get her a cab home." I tried as a final, almost desperate plea to leave.

"I'll call Anthony and tell him she's his responsibility tonight. Come on baby, when will I ever have the chance to meet your nice Australian friends again?" He smiled down at me. I looked back at the group of people standing in the opposite direction.

"Fine. Fine." I muttered under my breath to him. "Guess that means this outfit is going to waste..." I sighed, looking back at the guys and Leather.

"YAY! Arianna is staying!" Calum lunged forward and hugged me again. Someone please take me out of my misery.

Reunited and it feels so... Well if you're Arianna or Luke it doesn't feel so good! Hope y'all liked it! Love ya! Xx Anne