Chapter Twenty-Nine ~ Leather

~Leather's POV~

"So, are you two back together?" I asked Luke and Ari as they came back into the living room and Ari sat on Luke's lap.

"No." Ari shook her head.

"No?" Ashton questioned.

"Nope." Luke smiled with a small laugh.

"Ashton, just start the movie again. Those two are confusing." Calum said shaking his head.

Ashton and I exchanged raised eyebrows before he turned the Batman movie we were watching back on. It was the one from 1997, Batman & Robin when Robin comes into the picture. I had the biggest crush on Chris O'Donnell, but don't tell Ashton.

When the movie was over, Ashton and I headed into his room hand in hand. As I was closing the door, it was pushed open by Mikey and Calum. "We need to talk about this." Michael said as he pushed passed me to sit on the floor in front of Ashton's bed.

"Not like I was tired and wanted to go to bed or anything." I muttered as I pushed the door closed and joined Ashton on the edge of his bed.

"I don't understand them! How can they sit there and cuddle and hold hands and not be back together?! They definitely kissed before they came back out for the rest of the movie." Michael went on a little rant.

"Honestly, if both of them are getting some and are happy, I'm happy." Calum shrugged.

"Yeah, that's the happiest I've seen either of them since the girls were in Australia." Ashton added.

"Then why won't they just get back together?!" Mikey screamed and then began breathing heavy. The poor boy exerted himself too much.

"They won't get back together because Arianna will not want to go through breaking up with Luke again when you guys leave LA." I said as I looked at Mikey who was now pacing the room.

"But you and Ashton are back together! Him leaving isn't on your mind!" Mikey said as he pointed to me and Ashton. He was right; I hadn't even thought of Ashton leaving. What was going to happen? Ashton must've noticed I began thinking about it because he laced our hands together and gave mine a squeeze. "I helped you guys get back together! I can help Ari and Luke!"

"Michael, stay out of their relationship." Ashton warned.

"Why?" Michael whined. "You two are happy!"

"Yeah, but only after countless fights and sneaking around." Ashton reminded Michael.

"And standing outside someone's bedroom window." I added.

"I've apologized for that, like, a hundred times!" Ashton yelled.

I laughed and kissed his cheek. "I love my little stalker." I teased and Ashton rolled his eyes at me.

"You guys are so weird." Calum said as he shook his head at us. Calum, Ash, and I laughed, but stopped once we heard the thud of Michael hitting the floor. The three of us looked over to see Michael sitting criss-crossed applesauce with his head in his hands.

"Mate, what's wrong?" Ashton asked, but Michael didn't answer.

"Miiiiiichaeeeeeelll." Calum drew out as he reached over to shake Michael, but still no response.

"Michael Gordon Clifford, either tell us what is wrong right now or I swear to Jesus I will tickle you until you cannot breathe and I will have Ashton videotape it and put it online. Talk." I said and raised an eyebrow as he looked up at me to see how serious I was.

"I didn't know you were religious." Calum said, earning a glare from me. He laughed and put his hands up in surrender.

"Mikey, seriously, what is wrong?" I sighed as I got off the bed to sit next to him on the floor.