History

Both Zariya and Elysian were actual people especially best friends,they both did everything together .One day zariya was making a present for Elysian birthday ,she was super excited to show her best friend her special gift.When she was done she went to their secret place in the forest

When she arrived ,she took out her gift placed it on the table while waiting she started making a cake for Elysian,20 minutes passed but no Elysian she started to get worried until Elysian appeared but she looked like she had some trouble

Zariya pov:
"Elysian are you okay?"but she didn't answer instead she hugged me I was confused on what happened to her but right now she needs me to help her feel better,I went to get the cake from the table and sit it down in the coffee table in front of her but she didn't even looked at it.

"Elysian what happened,you shouldn't cry on ur special day plss Elysian tell me what's wrong"she looked at me with a ocean of tears on her face i went to the kitchen to grab some napkins i give it to her and said thank you but quietly,after some minutes she stopped crying and started explaining why she crying when she was done telling me .

I didn't know what to say she was going to be in arrange wedding with khispire prince she hated his guts on how treated his people and being creepy while around him , I hugged Elysian and told her If I could help her with anything to feel better she looked at me and said " Zariya let's run away and make a kingdom both of us ,I know how to rule a kingdom and make everything better"I was shocked on what she said I didn't know what to say but I knew what I had to do.

Narrator pov:
Both girls went back home and started packing,when they were finish they meet again in the secret hideout packed some supply's and Zariya took Elysian gift in her bag,Elysian got the lantern and looked at zariya they both nodded.Elysian threw the lantern to the tree house so people can think they were dead,they both got on their horses and left their beloved home all the memories will never be forgotten ,zariya looked at her locket and hold it tight at least she said bye to her parents at the graveyard.

They finally arrived at their destination the Cipher kingdom ,they knocked on the main door and waited until someone open it and was their friend Lizzie she jumped on both of them and told the servants to bring their luggage's to their rooms ,all three of them were happy to be together again.

"Lizzie,can you help us create a kingdom"asked Elysian,Lizzie smiled and told her "yes I can help you both create a new kingdom but why Elysian if you don't mind asking"zariya explain what happened and how they wanted to create a new better kingdom for both of them,Lizzie hugged both of them and promised to help them both but first Zariya needs to learn how to rule a kingdom and be royal.

Couple of months later Zariya was capable to rule a kingdom even when she sleeping,Both zariya and Elysian kingdoms were about to finish until one of Lizzie parents told her that if Zariya was going to become a rule she need to have a coronation from someone higher to give to her,Elysian was going to do it but she was nervous when the day arrived everyone was getting ready for today's coronation specially Zariya.